For as long as I started searching for the perfect amp, I always thought that I wanted a Rockerverb 100. Then I stumbled across this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNsWfl6CACs&feature=relmfu

This is the RV50 MKI, the main difference being the 6V6s instead of the EL34s. This video has the best clean AND dirty tone (dirty starts at 2:30) I've ever heard from any Rockerverb. However, I also hear that the 6V6 Rockerverbs don't cut through the mix well enough. Does anybody have experience with the RV50 MKI in a band setting? It would be a true shame if my dream tone can't be heard over the drums and bass!
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Last edited by bingeandletgo at Dec 18, 2011,
Post a shorter link, it doesn't work.
Also I can't see how a 50 watt tube amp wouldn't be loud enough in a band situation. Some people say 6v6s are a little mid scooped so that would be why. But still, it's 50w.
Last edited by Polar13 at Dec 18, 2011,
Does it work now?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
Does it work now?

Yeah. That sounds pretty damn good.
i've been gasing for one of these as well... might be in the cards sooner than i think

also its a 50w tube amp... u'll be over heard the rest of the amp if needed...