I am soon applying to start some evening classes for my major i know i want to do something in the Computer field but i can't decide which major to choose, i want to know which would be the best based on salary and job availability. The area i live in is "rural" so there is a big demand for IT jobs because we are a little behind everyone else in the country.
Here are the majors.
Computer Information security : Cert.
Computer Information systems : Associates or cert.
Computer Network Technology : cert. or Associates
Computer repair: Cert or Associates
Web development and design: cert. or Associates

Which should i choose and feel free to leave any extra advice or feedback.
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
I'm pretty sure web dev. is the highest paid for being an associates. Obviously if you go on with CIS/CNT/security and get something higher than a cert or associates, you can become a systems admin or something else with better than average pay. Anyways, it's really about what interests you the most. Try taking a class in each and see what you like. Most classes in one major will count as an elective in another and it will help you decide what you like the most. But yeah, web developers are a little bit higher on salary right out of the gate, other than that, it's about the same.
Quote by Capua47
I'm pretty sure web dev. is the highest paid for being an associates. Obviously if you go on with CIS/CNT/security and get something higher than a cert or associates, you can become a systems admin or something else with better than average pay. Anyways, it's really about what interests you the most. Try taking a class in each and see what you like. Most classes in one major will count as an elective in another and it will help you decide what you like the most. But yeah, web developers are a little bit higher on salary right out of the gate, other than that, it's about the same.

But is there the demand for developers like there is for the other's?
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe