on the world new on nbc the other day they had a story about "contagion".It is a virus the united states is making and if i remember right they said it is one of the most deadly viruses you can make and that they are making it to be extremely contagious.

Has anyone else heard about this?

here is the story http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/#45690564

they are taking the bird flu virus and making it to were is extremely contagious

could this be what they will use with the advance airsal system they had on the unmanned aircraft iran captured from the united states

GOING IT TO TINFOIL HEAD MODE SORRY
Last edited by brender at Dec 18, 2011,
Can safely say I haven't. I would, however, suggest you put a link to an article about this so that people who haven't heard about it can
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
I didn't read it in an article,I saw it on tv on NBC world new but they might have a written article on there website so I will try and find it
i managed to cross ebola with the common cold. this is what humanity gets for being irritating
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Wasn't that weeks ago? And wasn't that Holland?

Thought so. Different lab making a different strain maybe?
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by brender
It is a virus the united states is making

No it isn't. A scientist in Wisconsin and a scientist in the Netherlands.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Butt Rayge
I'm moving to Madagascar if this breaks out.

+1
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rjdusa
Thought so. Different lab making a different strain maybe?

Same story. Same people. Same stupid.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Same story. Same people. Same stupid.

I mean, I just don't understand.... Who the hell funded this?

"So our basic premise is, we uh, we want to take a very lethal influenza strain, and uh, make it, uh.... more contagious."
"Sounds good. Here's your check."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse

"So our basic premise is, we uh, we want to take a very lethal influenza strain, and uh, make it, uh.... more contagious."

No idea man. It's kinda like taking a bean bag canon and seeing what it takes to make it lethal. Wtf? Why?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Butt Rayge
I'm moving to Madagascar if this breaks out.

their ports will be closed before you can get there.
Quote by SteveHouse

What's wrong with safely doing research on a strain of flu that if hits us unprepared could pretty much end humanity? Unless people do research like this we'll have no idea about how the virus would end up behaving and that's way more dangerous than keeping a sample of it intert in a lab.
Last edited by T.s.e at Dec 18, 2011,
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
their ports will be closed before you can get there.

Then I will fly to Mozambique and swim.
Quote by T.s.e
What's wrong with safely doing research on a strain of flu that if hits us unprepared could pretty much end humanity? Unless people do research like this we'll have no idea about how the virus would end up behaving and that's way more dangerous than keeping a sample of it intert in a lab.

The issue isn't with them doing this, the research gained in performing this could someday be invaluable. The issue is publishing the "how too" in two separate scientific journals.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
The issue isn't with them doing this, the research gained in performing this could someday be invaluable. The issue is publishing the "how too" in two separate scientific journals.

Well that's just how science works.

I guess it all comes down to how this happened, I mean, if they set out to do this and did something that just isn't going to happen in nature, it's stupid. If it was an accident, but is something that just isn't going to happen in nature, it's stupid. If something mutated into this in their lab then there you go.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Well that's just how science works.

I guess it all comes down to how this happened, I mean, if they set out to do this and did something that just isn't going to happen in nature, it's stupid. If it was an accident, but is something that just isn't going to happen in nature, it's stupid. If something mutated into this in their lab then there you go.

It was genetic manipulation. Gene splicing. How to make a super bug. There you go.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi