Page 1 of 2
So my lip feels weird and my eyes hurt. Something like by my neck/jaw is swollen. Last night I puked after eating some chinese food, now I'm not sure if the chinese food had any relation to me puking. Any ideas to what's wrong? I'd rather not go to a doctor.

inb4 trolls
inb4 me not being able to indb4 my thread.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Well you can either wait a while and see what happens or go to a doctor. Asking the pit on medical advice is not one of your options.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
any drugs?
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by StewieSwan
herpes

Thought this could be it.
Sounds like glandular fever or something, if your neck and jaw feel sore like that it's probably lymphatic system related. But you should see a doctor.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Kilty Boxers
Thought this could be it.

I've literally heard of this happening before. Be afraid.
you should see a doctor in case this is some deadly shit or something
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Ever eat Chinese before? Could be allergic. Ever eat at that place before? Could be allergic to something in particular. Could be food poisoning. Could be gonoherpesyphilaids.

-The Pit, MD

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Could be lupus.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SteveHouse
Ever eat Chinese before? Could be allergic. Ever eat at that place before? Could be allergic to something in particular. Could be food poisoning. Could be gonoherpesyphilaids.

-The Pit, MD

I've eaten chinese before and eaten from there before. I puked last night though. SO could it still be food poisoning?
Quote by Kilty Boxers
I've eaten chinese before and eaten from there before. I puked last night though. SO could it still be food poisoning?

Yep, could have just been undercooked. The symptoms of food poisoning eventually escalate to pancreatic cancer and your jaw falling off. But, early detection and treatment can help this, so, get to your local doctor.

-The Pit, MD

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Kilty Boxers

Yes. Either way, go see a bloody doctor.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'd give it another day. If it stays tingly or gets worse definitely see a doctor. If it subsides then there's no need to worry, but maybe stay away from that place's Chinese food for awhile.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
try pouring a bucket of sand in your mouth...

Quote by thePTOD
I'd give it another day. If it stays tingly or gets worse definitely see a doctor. If it subsides then there's no need to worry, but maybe stay away from that place's Chinese food for awhile.

probably this. but you should know better than to ask the pit for medical advice. they'll probably be of no help, and it's against the rules.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
food poisoning or

you could be allergic. you can develop allergies to something by the way even if you weren't allergic to something for years.

was there any seafood in your meal?

also...see a doctor
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
food poisoning or

you could be allergic. you can develop allergies to something by the way even if you weren't allergic to something for years.

was there any seafood in your meal?

also...see a doctor

No seafood, just sesame chicken.
A friend of mine had this, he had to get his lip amputated and his dick migrated to his armpit.

You're doomed.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Monosodium glutamate? Chinese food is chockers with it.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Just started giving beejs, eh?

I see this all the time with the new stormtroopers when they get lonely. Find the warmth of a woman, son
Be bad. Get bitches.
You've got a case of "idiot." Go to the doctor and get a toxicology report done. The pit is not a doctor, and this is coming from an EMT.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

WRONG!

It's obviously cancer of the Aids.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I don't know, but you just reminded me that I haven't been on Neopets since the beginning of this month. I missed so many advent calendar prizes
cat
Quote by Kilty Boxers
So my lip feels weird and my eyes hurt. Something like by my neck/jaw is swollen. Last night I puked after eating some chinese food, now I'm not sure if the chinese food had any relation to me puking. Any ideas to what's wrong? I'd rather not go to a doctor.

inb4 trolls
inb4 me not being able to indb4 my thread.

You can't inb4 trolls, though. It doesn't stop them. Inb4 only works because it shows you've predicted the response and effectively countered it before anybody wrote it. Trolling is far too broad to inb4.
Monosodium glutamate
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Sounds like an allergic reaction. You were probably experiencing anaphylaxis.

The same thing happens to me when I eat chicken or eggs or any of the other assorted foods I'm allergic to. Usually the first thing I notice is tingling and swollen lips.
Last edited by BurningStarlV at Dec 19, 2011,
I'm gonna let these guys tell you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWTeJ0LlD3E
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
could be diabetes or septicemia
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Page 1 of 2