Infinite Solo has some good ideas, but I just don't really think it flows. There's a lot of stuff that seems out of place to be. More importantly, pause every once in a while. There are two properties of music; silence, AND sound. I'm not a fan of just shredding straight through. I find it to leave much more of an impact on the listener when there are stops. Check out some blues stuff. I'm not really into it that much myself, but blues guitarists know exactly when to play. In my opinion it's not just what to play, it's when and how to play it as well.

Untitled Song kinda reminds me of Tales of Brave Ulysses by Cream. The same think about taking breaks applies for this one too. The part at 1:05 sounds pretty cool to me, and if I were you, I'd work with that. I think you need to incorporate some hooks, rather then just endless solos in order to keep the listener interested.

These are all my opinions though. Keep that in mind. You're well on your way to some great stuff here, I just think it needs some refining.
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
Last edited by greekboy slim at Dec 18, 2011,
Like slim up here said, sometimes less is more. I'm more interested in what you recorded thses songs with...
Hey thanks for ur advice I will get some ideas,, refine the songs and get hooks! and agree with that of silence, the first thing is expressión not crazy shreddin,,, these songs also were made as an excersise it ... i play some riffs or ideas then solo over them a lot of times,, you can get goodd ideas in several takes taht can help you..... The recordin of both songs was done with Riff Works T4 i use these software to play with loops and to get ideas before they run away, the disadventages of this software are the Time and odd signature changes,, The guitar is an economic one with HB´s plugged direct to sound card... the effects and the amp etc its all Amplitube 2 or 3 i dont remember. you can get nice sounds with it check 0:44 of ifinite solo there is a nice harmonics stuff... now the drums the infinite solo drums are those free loops included with the program(riff works)... the other song drums where done with a midi file created first in guitar pro 5, then the midi was rendered with a vst plugin Ez drummer ..i recorded the guitars with Riff works and then put together guitars and drums with reaper,,, so as you can see i diddnt use any expensive hardware i plan to get a m-audio interface or maybe guitar port by these days.. my recording purposes are only to get an idea library!
I'm glad I could help! Good luck to ya!
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.