Got the dentist this morning, due to going to America, it's been like 9 months since I went. I'll probably get told off for having bad teeth, even though i don't.

Anyone else dislike it?
If you floss, brush, and mouthwash 3x a day you'll have nothing to worry about.
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
I don't mind it, they tell me my teeth are fine and clean. They're polite enough to not tell me that my bottom set's a bit out of shape and such.

Didn't like it once though. Normally you have to gurgle something then spit it out into a bowl or sink. I did it once but they had this weird thing to spit it into, I spat into it and it came back out at me.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last time I went to the dentist she told me my teeth were fine and look slightly annoyed that I wasted her time.

Also, not a student anymore & I have to pay, so only going back if something breaks. Never had cavities or braces.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I dont mind it at all, went a few months ago and got told my teeth were great
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I love going to the dentist . I get upset when my appointments get postponed. I like the smell of dental equipment/materials too.
cat
Ive never been to the dentist. Take good care of my teeth though.

Probably got cavities anyways.
Wow just be grateful you have coverage
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
My dads a dentist, so Im kind of used to it
But 9 months is short time between visits here, unless theres something wrong ofc. I think I get my teeth checked every other year or something (Cant even remember the last time)...
I brush my teeth 2 times a day (most of the time) and Ive never had any problems at all.

Quote by carnagereap666
I didn't brush my teeth for six months and all I had was a little inflamed gums. No cavities. Just chew sugar-free gum and you will be fine.

Bad breath much? >_>
Last edited by flxjhnlrssn at Dec 19, 2011,
I have to have my wisdom teeth out so I am actively avoiding going there, because I know they'll want to book me in, and it's both expensive and will leave me unable to talk for a few days, and I'm too busy for that.

I do hate it though. I used to have braces and I remember that revolting putty they used to make moulds with, slowly travelling down your throat and making it hard to breathe, urghhhh. Everything about having my teeth poked at is horrible.
Quote by carnagereap666
I didn't brush my teeth for six months and all I had was a little inflamed gums. No cavities. Just chew sugar-free gum and you will be fine.

That's disgusting.

I dislike going to the dentists, but I go anyway. My teeth are ok. I have a short attention span so I never do them for the full 2 minutes or whatever, but they're pretty clean.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
My teeth aren't great. I have at least 3 fillings. I clean my teeth thoroughly though. Last time I went to the dentist I was told my teeth were looking really good. I think it was possibly the first time they've said anything positive to me at the dentist. I was so proud
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Got the dentist this morning, due to going to America, it's been like 9 months since I went. I'll probably get told off for having bad teeth, even though i don't.

Anyone else dislike it?

Do your teeth get checked along with your luggage at the airport?

I hate the dentist. Last time I went there I had to have two fillings
Plus I don't like the dentistry smell
Last time I was there everything was a-ok. But I've had a lot of work done to my teeth and enough to make me never want to go back.

It's better to go anyway, discovering a cavity in time is much better and cheaper, even if your dentist will look down on you for having a cavity like a tory will look down on a person for not having a mansion and three rolls roye.

Quote by Morbidyeti

It sure decreases the risks by a lot, but it's so different from person to person. Some people get cavities no matter what they do it seems.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I have never understood the fear of dentists. I used to love them! He gave me food-smelling stickers. I still remember the smell of the Pizza one...
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I hate the scraper so much. It's on par with nails on a chalkboard without a doubt.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by coco-loco
I have never understood the fear of dentists. I used to love them! He gave me food-smelling stickers. I still remember the smell of the Pizza one...

Mine still gives me stickers
cat
Quote by Morbidyeti

Three times a day? Overkill.

Twice is more than enough.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I have to have my wisdom teeth out so I am actively avoiding going there, because I know they'll want to book me in, and it's both expensive and will leave me unable to talk for a few days, and I'm too busy for that.

This exactly. I don't want teeth pulled out of my mouth.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Morbidyeti

You shouldn't floss more than once a day, it's bad for your gums
cat
My teeth are fine, so I hadn't been to the dentist in five years until earlier this year. I don't hate the dentist, I just don't have the money for it.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
My teeth are complete shit, I think all of them have fillings and things. I hate everything to do with the dentist. I've been going to the dentist like once every 2 weeks for the last six months because of my shit teeth, and all I know is I never want to go back.

EDIT: Also it's expensive as FACK
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Dec 19, 2011,
Never had braces, though I should have. Now I'll need destructive and then reconstructive surgery in order to have them.
5 fillings, apparently I was born with really badly formed molars so the pits in them are deeper than usual.
Cap on front tooth due to it being snapped in half.
Dentist probably hates me more than I hate them.
I am awful with my teeth, I eat loads of sweets (not soda though) and don't brush my teeth very often. I went to the dentist a few weeks ago for the first time in 6 years and my teeth were fine

Must have been all that fluoride my dad made me take when I was younger.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

Anyone else dislike it?

So you know more about teeth than a dentist?

Okay.
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ◂◂  ►  ▐ ▌  ◼  ▸▸

Haters gonna hate
I hate the dentist cause of my gag reflex. I've never puked on a dentist before. I just hate it when people put shit in my mouth. I had a traumatic experience when I was 3-4 where my dad tried to get me to eat my peas and he shoved a spoon with rice and peas into my mouth and I just gagged and had no idea what puking was.

True story.
I hated it when I was a kid, but now that I'm not all lazy & shit when it comes to brushing & flossing it's no big deal.
Quote by guitarxo
Mine still gives me stickers

For real?!?! I'm kidnapping your Dentist! If you haven't recently visited him/her, I would suggest seeing him sometime soon, because before too long, he'll be all mine!

Besides...more importantly, do your stickers smell? :P
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Yesterday I had 4 compacted wisdom teeth removed..... How do you think i feel about them? Actually I love my dentist, hes a great guy. Went to Mcgill and is always pleasant to talk to.
(Allow me to silently acknowledge the irony of an Englishman having bad teeth)

I'm going to the dentist in an hour. I fvcking hate going. I brush every single day, but I'm also an occasional smoker. It hasn't really had a visible effect on my teeth, but last time I went, they made a note how I had plaque buildup on the front of my teeth, which was unusual. I've never explicitly told them I smoke, but I'm sure they can figure it out, which I hate.

In my defense, I hated the dentist before I started smoking, and I'm trying to quit
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Kensai

It sure decreases the risks by a lot, but it's so different from person to person. Some people get cavities no matter what they do it seems.

I'm one of those. I haven't had a cavity since I was a kid, but I brush and floss at least 3 times a day simply because I know I have to stay on top of it to prevent them.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER