Hello,have been a long time since i`ve been here,lets get to the point.

Recently i picked up bass again and i learned theory,well all in all the main basic things you should know (notes,scales,modes,triads,etc etc) but i am getting bored again(that is why i gave it up a year ago after fooling around for years) i havent played with any musician as i was afraid that i would suck at it,i tried to write my own stuff,but i just cant get any ideas,basically i end up just using scales and the similar patterns and get bored fast,i have no problem learning a song by ear(not talking simple root note songs about) but it gets boring fast,what should i do? help please as music is the thing that is basically the only thing left that interests me,sorry for my mistakes ,i hope i did explain it somehow to you!
^ Ye!! Go jam!!! Do it with friends if you can, so you're not afraid to make mistakes!! Fool around with tone, grab a drum loop and a guitar playing buddy and make music for the sake of it,to me it's still one of the funnest things two or more peeps can do together...
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"