Poll: you ever fake being the 'bad boy' in order to get laid?
Poll Options
View poll results: you ever fake being the 'bad boy' in order to get laid?
I've done it before..can't say it was my proudest moment but mission accomplished :haha:
7 4%
If you fake anything about you just to get laid you're f*cking lame and i feel sorry for you :bonk:
30 19%
More or less, I treat some girls like shit because they like it..nice guys finish last :p:
20 13%
I don't have to pretend to be a bad guy, its just my nature :shrug:
11 7%
Why do girls go for douchebags anyway? I never understood that...:confused:
39 25%
What if you had to fight in front of her OP? you woulda got f*cked up! :vhan:
8 5%
Not all women go for bad boys, only skanks do :daisy:
28 18%
You've inspired me OP! I'm gonna do the same thing and see if it gets me laid :idea:
15 9%
Voters: 158.
Page 1 of 2
back in like the 10th grade I remember being curled up with this girl on a couch and I look at my hands which are all cut up and bandaged (probably from gardening or some shit, who knows ) and the girl is like 'omg what happened to your hands?!' and for a joke I say '..got into a fight'. she inquires why and I respond in a deadpan manner 'can't help it, when people talk shit i have to **** them up..'

I didn't expect her to take it seriously but she actually fell for that bullshit. she caressed my hands and told me she liked bad guys. what a strange world
Last edited by killjoy_bentley at Dec 19, 2011,
Should have beaten the **** outta dat bitch. Make her crazy for you.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by Craigo

indeed

Also,
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 19, 2011,
Kids these days..
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nope I'm the guy who can't be an asshole and then ends up filling the role of gay friend even though I'm straight.
I once punched a baby in the face to get a girl in bed.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
On Topic I Don't Act Like A Badass To Get Girls As You'll Be Found Out Eventually And All Good Relationships Are Based On Trust.

Who said anything about a relationship?
Relationships are 4 foolz....

.. I am so lonely.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I just can't resist answering No for this poll. That'd be sooo wrong on so many levels!
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
On Topic I Don't Act Like A Badass To Get Girls As You'll Be Found Out Eventually And All Good Relationships Are Based On Trust.
The man is clearly just looking for sexy time.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
I have a tiny mark by my elbow where my friend stabbed me with a pen.

I get laid at an almost constant rate.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Oh yeah, I have this awesome scar on my pinky where someone stabbed me with a pencil and the graphite got stuck. If you haven't seen it, you haven't lived.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Oh yeah, I have this awesome scar on my pinky where someone stabbed me with a pencil and the graphite got stuck. If you haven't seen it, you haven't lived.

Oh my God, I have like TWO pinky scars
Quote by guitarxo

I got the same in my right palm. Calm down ladies, one at a time...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No, but I faked it while getting laid with a bad boy from some order.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Here's my impression of the poll options:

No one will read my stupid opinion, they're just distracted by this emoticon nobody uses
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Only if I'm drunk during the first impression. Wouldn't say "bad boy" though, but if the situation calls for it, that's the situation!
Quote by Megadethfan245
Nope I'm the guy who can't be an asshole and then ends up filling the role of gay friend even though I'm straight.

I like you. Y'know why? Cause I completely ****ing understand how that feels. TRUST ME.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Not necessarily but when meeting a hot girl who didn't know me for the first time amongst a group of friends i attempted to pull off a more Don Draper-esque persona. Unfortunately i didn't get any alone time with her but strangely enough she seemed fond of me. While i'm not so naive/full of myself that i think she was wetting herself in my presence, i was picking up the feeling that had i tried anything, i probably would have succeeded.

I have an urge to try it again the next time i meet a hot girl who has no previous knowledge of me. The idea that i could have deluded this girl into thinking i'm attractive on some level is mind-boggling.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by GeeDee

Also, this was my first thought haha :P Love the IT Crowd!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I got a scar on my forehead from crashing a motorbike when I was young, dumb and full of cum

Too bad there were no ladies watching

FML
Quote by Megadethfan245

mmhm
Didn't have to fake it, I am blak metals rebel!
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
When I picture somebody in the Pit trying to look tough I picture a fat nerd wearing a leather jacket and aviators.

Whenever I picture somebody in the Pit it's based on a fat nerd.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
When I picture somebody in the Pit trying to look tough I picture a fat nerd wearing a leather jacket and aviators.

I'm anything but fat
Quote by element4433

Guilty as charged.
Page 1 of 2