If there is one, I need to know...I make her tick...and I grind her all day long...(using up three 9 volts/week, mind you) I just think we deserve legal recognition of our relationship.

I Hope this post doesn't get me exiled to F.o.T.B ...If the pit isn't an appropriate place for humor on this site then I give up.
Quote by DiabolusMusica5

I Hope this post doesn't get me exiled to F.o.T.B ...If the pit isn't an appropriate place for humor on this site then I give up.

Here's the thing though, there's nothing humorous about your post. Just desperate and...lame. I'm sorry.
This is an appropriate place for humour, but this isn't funny.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
You seem to be familiar with F.O.T.B already. Interesting.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by mitchrosko
I'm just wondering why you don't buy a rechargeable 9v..

He enjoys necrophilia as well as inanimate objects.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
(Invalid img)
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

"Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been."

Quote by guitarplayer$
I was in a band in grade 7 with a could of dudes named "dabo" and tyler. My name's steve so we actually went on stage as S.T.D.
Quote by blake1221
Here's the thing though, there's nothing humorous about your post. Just desperate and...lame. I'm sorry.

Srsly. Nothing worse than people who aren't funny & then blame your lack of amusement with their antics on your sense of humor.
Fuckin' queer.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I higlhly doubt that your metronome will concent and let you take her hand in marriage. That's kind of the minimum requirement...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found