Game Boy!
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Zoom put out something like that years ago.. didn't really catch on then either..
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Killswitch in a project box duct taped to the guitar. Easy removal and you keep your other control knobs. Saw it somewhere on Youtube.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by TheQuailman
bong

+1
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I use to have a buddy who had this weird danelectro strat rip off that had all these really bad cheesy effects built into it
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Shayne777
I use to have a buddy who had this weird danelectro strat rip off that had all these really bad cheesy effects built into it

That would be the Danoblaster... an even cheesier name.

And on topic, a Danoblaster with pedals:

Danny Gatton built something called a "dingis box" that he used to strap onto his guitar behind the trem. It controlled all his main fx.... "dingis box".
I added a Gothic Cross to the headstock of my Les Paul and it looks pretty tits. I used hot glue, since it just peels off. This way, if I decide later that I don't like it, I can take it off. I tested a spot on the back of my guitar before doing it, and it didn't seem to affect the finish in any way, although leaving it on for as long as I have might change that.

EDIT: Looking for a pic...might have to take one...
Those zoom mfx units that attached to the guitar were a right royal pita. There's reason we use footswitches - your hands are too busy.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
i beans under my strat pick guard and it works as a maraca when i shake it.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.