Would anyone know if these exist? Essentially reverb plugins that are able to emulate a spherical room, with the sound coming from the center?

I feel it would be absolutely amazing, as all of the reverberations would come almost simultaneously instead of in fractal sequences that cornered rooms create. Another interesting thing I would like to see would be VSTs that are able to emulate non quadrangular rooms, such as triangles, or octagons.

Does anyone know of any VSTs/Programs that do this?
I can't answer your question specifically but I have a few thoughts on the topic. In the past I've found just google image searching 'reverb plugin' to be quite rewarding. It's given me a feel for the different plugins and what parameters I will be able to tweak (obviously sound quality comes in to play later but it's good for finding new things). Have you used AudioEase Altiverb? it's pretty neat for some out of the ordinary reverbs.
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Quote by walkingminstral
I can't answer your question specifically but I have a few thoughts on the topic. In the past I've found just google image searching 'reverb plugin' to be quite rewarding. It's given me a feel for the different plugins and what parameters I will be able to tweak (obviously sound quality comes in to play later but it's good for finding new things). Have you used AudioEase Altiverb? it's pretty neat for some out of the ordinary reverbs.

I googled a bunch of stuff pertaining to this and I couldn't find anything that fit the parameters. I'll take a look at AudioEase Altiverb though, thanks.