Dominant hand
29 38%
Non-dominant hand
38 49%
I can't ride a bike
10 13%
Voters: 77.
Page 1 of 2
When you ride a bike with one arm, do you hold the handle bars with your dominant hand, or your non-dominant hand?

And another question; How often do you ride a bike? I live in a small town, so I do quite a bit.

See first sentence
Quote by StewieSwan
I haven't ridden a bike in like 9 years

But you'll still be able to if you try tomorrow!
I ride a bike fairly often. I usually hold the handle bar with both hands, but if I am only using one hand, it would be my dominant hand.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I hold it with my non dominant hand. I used to ride my bike everyday, but the tubes keep popping due to the torn up roads, so I just walk now
Either/or, I guess. I blew out a tire back in Sept. & never got around to fixing it, so I haven't ridden in a while. But when I'm driving in my car & I've got one hand on the wheel, I can do left or right.
Dominant hand, but I can use my non dominant hand just as well. I find it really comfortable to ride hands free, dangerous but relaxing.

And I ride my bike a lot.
Quote by Cb4rabid
I never learned how to ride a bike

(Invalid img)
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My non-dominant left, and then I stick my right arm out to attempt to balance.
Quote by Cb4rabid

ajajajajajajaja
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Dec 19, 2011,
It doesn't matter to me. I have a bitchin' bike that I just acquired recently but haven't been able to ride due to the weather.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I like riding my bike. I used to go everyday in the summer, but less often now that it is cold.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I ride a bike every now and then but since both my front and back tires are popped I got on my skateboard.
I live in a small town also so these both help me to get around since I can't drive.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Non-dominant.

I always wondered why.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by High&Mighty
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

Oh hey this guy is quoting a popular song guyz.
Quote by frankv
You're a better rider than this guy then.

http://youtu.be/UZg1vrvGbdE?t=43s

He was so distraught afterwards.

Quote by Duffman123
Oh hey this guy is quoting a popular song guyz.

I only heard it just recently.
Last edited by High&Mighty at Dec 19, 2011,
I usually ride the bike without using both hands. I a lot of years of experience. Quite a good rider.

But when practicing this, you'd want to start with letting go with your non-dominant hand.
Idk, either I guess. I haven't noticed a preference for a hand.

I used to live in a bike town, and I bike along the beach here a lot.
cat
I have a lot of bikes and love to ride, unfortunately where i live (clearwater, FL) is incredibly bike UN-FRIENDLY. Basically the chances of getting run over if you ride even semi-regularly is about 100%
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Hmm, usually my non dominant hand. And I hardly ride my bike, I don't really like going on my own and I have no one to ride with.
My nondominant hand (im a lefty) because the 2nd gear set is set with the right hand gear selector. The front wheel brake is on my right as well.
When going 38 or higher i kinda have no choice to one hand it
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Non-dominant because of the brakes, and because if I'm going to come flying off, I want my dominant limb to be up and ready to protect my beautiful, beautiful face.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Neither, but I hold the steering wheel with whichever hand happens to be free at the time, or both. I haven't been on a bike sinse I was about 13.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I hold my handlebars with both hands usually.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Either though more likely the non-dominant one.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Cb4rabid

You aren't alone.
you're a stone fox
Either one. All though I have noticed that I tend to use my dominant hand more.

In the summer I ride my bike everyday, just for exercise. But never in the winter.
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
Quote by Saint78
You aren't alone.

You have time. I turn 18 this sunday

I blame my lazy father.
pinga
Page 1 of 2