So for the past six months, I've been working for a music website that caters to bands who aren't signed to a record label. Soon, my boss is opening up a blog page and is having me update the articles every week. For the most part, I can talk about anything I want in these articles, but I don't really want to talk about bands that are already signed to major labels because it doesn't have to do with what the site provides. So I was wondering what are some topics that interest you as a musician and what you would like to read/discuss? I've come up with a bunch of ideas that I do plan on writing about once it launches, but I'd like to hear from other musicians as to what interests them.

Starting out, I'm probably going to cover:
The process of songwriting and tips to help you construct your song
The importance of mastering your tracks
How to go about getting a gig
Interviews with the musicians on the websites
Etc.
Said the straight man to the late man: "where have you been?"

"I've been here and, I've been there and, I've been in between."
naked bitches with accordians shoving kazoos where they shouldnt be shoved.
Last edited by Tragic Mulatto at Dec 19, 2011,
Nothing. It's boring and frustrating to read about how someone thinks their taste in music is superior. I tend to read sites that are more-so news sites than opinions.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Does it have to be a legit metal kazoo or are you cool with the cheap plastic ones?
Said the straight man to the late man: "where have you been?"

"I've been here and, I've been there and, I've been in between."
Quote by OptmsRhyme
Does it have to be a legit metal kazoo or are you cool with the cheap plastic ones?

a big black one made of flesh.