Page 1 of 2
25 years ago, Steven Phillips was sent to prison for a rape that he did not commit. After DNA tests proved that he could not have possibly been the attacker, the State awarded him 4 million in compensation.

Bad enough knowing that those piece of shit banker criminals are going to hit him up for half of that, right? That 4 MIL should be TAX-FREE, am I right? Well, slow down, kids; it gets worse.

This poor bastard faces a court battle to hang on to the money he was awarded, because now his ex-wife, who divorced him 3 years into his life sentence, has brought him to court in a bid to get a piece of the compensation money.

She claims he owes her the money that she would've been entitled to, had they divorced and shared their assets.

Un****ingReal.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/does-this-look-like-the-face-of-a-man-who-received-4-million-for-wrongly-being-imprisoned-for-rape-for-25-years-and-whose-ex-wife-is-now-suing-him-for-a-piece-of-that-money/
If she wins I will literally have a shit fit. I bet she feels like a twat now though.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Rage.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Article
But I think even the feminists would agree this bitch deserves to be raped right?

In my heart I'm with you

every night
One of the few areas of law where men are still pretty much openly discriminated against.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
no she will. legal requirement, you live with someone for three years, you get half their stuff.
she'll get it, whether the initial cash was tax free i cannot comment on.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
One of the few areas of law where men are still pretty much openly discriminated against.

Yeah, but don't let a feminist hear you say that, or they will tell you that "a few" falsely accused people is totally worth it.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

I've never quite got the legal discrimination grounds in a divorce. Surely unless one of them has a kid and custody of it, they aren't entitled to this type of shit?
What a ****ing bitch.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Echoplex
Yeah, but don't let a feminist hear you say that, or they will tell you that "a few" falsely accused people is totally worth it.

So she's been divorced from him for 22 years? And he was just recently released? And just recently received this settlement? She doesn't have a tampon to stand on. What the fuck are you smoking dude?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I don't feel the rage...

Just displaced apathy
My God, it's full of stars!
What did I gather from this? TS is a Stoolie.

Oh, and she wants money he got 22 years AFTER they divorced? How does that even make sense?
2 million (half) would buy a really good hitman and a lock solid alibi i bet.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by daytripper75
What did I gather from this? TS is a Stoolie.

Oh, and she wants money he got 22 years AFTER they divorced? How does that even make sense?

It doesn't. That's why my rage is directed at TS. Sensationalism at it's finest. He has a great career ahead of him with News Corp.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
To be fair, the law is like that for a reason. A lot of women and men still hold on to the 'traditional family' idea that the man earns the money and the wife takes care of the home and raises the kids. The law is there to help women in this situation who get divorced and literally have no job and no higher education/training. Though, in this case, I think the law is complete bullshit and the woman is just a money-grubbing piece of shit.

Edit: I think 25 years is a bit harsh for rape, too. Granted, I have no idea what the circumstances were...
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Dec 19, 2011,
Quote by StewieSwan
The law is there to help women in this situation who get divorced and literally have no job and no higher education/training.

(Invalid img)
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by StewieSwan
To be fair, the law is like that for a reason. A lot of women and men still hold on to the 'traditional family' idea that the man earns the money and the wife takes care of the home and raises the kids. The law is there to help women in this situation who get divorced and literally have no job and no higher education/training. Though, in this case, I think the law is complete bullshit and the woman is just a money-grubbing piece of shit.

Edit: I think 25 years is a bit harsh for rape, too. Granted, I have no idea what the circumstances were...

She left him 22 fucking years ago!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by So-Cal
Bad stuff happens to good people, we already know this. Next.

I agree -.- nothing special really, here......compared to things i hear of every day, and what happens everyday...
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Quote by Jackal58
She left him 22 fucking years ago!!!!!!

Your point?
Quote by LRCGUITAR
Somehow I get the feeling that she's Courtney Love...

Your avatar is dancing to the exact beat of the song I am listening to, and has kept me mesmerized for the last 6 minutes.

Thank you.

My night is complete.
If she won, and I was him...I'd kill her, what's another 25 years in prison lol
Quote by StewieSwan
Your point?

You're chronologically challenged.

If you get a divorce today. And 30 years later you win the lottery is your ex entitled to your winnings?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
So she's been divorced from him for 22 years? And he was just recently released? And just recently received this settlement? She doesn't have a tampon to stand on. What the fuck are you smoking dude?

thank you

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Jackal58
You're chronologically challenged.

If you get a divorce today. And 30 years later you win the lottery is your ex entitled to your winnings?

Quote by StewieSwan

chronologically challenged > visually challenged
Quote by StewieSwan
chronologically challenged > visually challenged

There is no fucking law. You were drawn in hook line and sinker by the TS sensationalism. Now I'm going to sue you for 10 million for making a stupid post in a stupid thread. You feel legally threatened?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 2