Cant decide if i should get a Jet City 50w Combo, I want a nice clean amp that i can use a multi effects board with. That also has a really nice distortion or overdrive. Does anybody have any experience with this amp, is it good bad. Gigging? is it loud enough? Would you use it comfortably without a backup. Sorry I have been saving for a while and I am unsure, all help is appreciated.
I've never tried one personally but I've heard nothing but good things about them. 50 Watts is plenty loud to gig with and will give you plenty of clean headroom. I've never heard of anyone here having one die on them but that's about as far as my knowledge of reliability goes sorry
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Cool, Thanks Yeah I've also heard nothing but good stuff too, so that's why I'm interested, I've also had a few decent plays a Billy Hyde.
I say if you like it then go for it.

Don't they have a sale on Jet City at the moment or something? If so, grab it soon.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I just read the review of the amp from guitarist mag, they also say that it has a really nice clean tone even it's being cranked up to the max.

It must be a really good amp
congrats.... post up a NAD thread!
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes