i have a huge dream
and i hope you guys can tell me if i have a chance
we did this live and we are really tight as a live act but we are CERTAINLY no recording gurus..
tell me what you think and please like our band page :]
our stuff
Quote by ronhoward
Well, you're in the wrong forum and you might want to check out the rules on bumping as well. But I'll give it a listen and let ya know what I think.

oh man, thanks, ill move it :P
It's a good song. Not exactly my style or something I'd listen to all the time, but it's good. The recording definitely needs some work, but you did say you were not gurus. Save up some money and hit a real studio. Even if you can just save enough money for one song it'll be worth it. Recordings can make or break you.

It's great to have a dream or want to make it, but honestly the music industry is brutal. There are so many talented acts that get looked over every day. And most that do make it have a hard time being able to make a living off of the music. I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer, but that's just the reality of it.

The best thing to do is do whatever you enjoy. Whatever music makes you happy then go for it. Screw what anyone else says. There's no point in doing it if you can't enjoy what you are doing.
You guys do sound tight and would benifit bigtime from spending a day or 2 in a proper studio with somone who can capture that great energy you guys have.