Page 1 of 2
I enjoy reading about serial killers and the likes, and I've not heard of this before. I have family in Long Island as well, but they're not prostitutes so no worries.
Quote by L2112Lif
Oh shit, that's where I used to live, like... That specific part. I've been to Jones with family.

I've been over there before. It's so creepy man. Every cover story in Newsday for like the past month has been about this guy
Jack the ripper has returned!!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by WCPhils
Why did I read that right before bed?

You think that's bad, i'm watching a documentary on it .
These wannabes have nothing on Willie Pickton.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
In the Serial Killer's defense, I haven't met anyone from Long Island that I didn't want to murder.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Jesus, do people just disappear so frequently there that there was no connection made until recently?
Quote by Fullmetalzawa
Jesus, do people just disappear so frequently there that there was no connection made until recently?

Even if they did, this man is smart. He knows how law enforcement operates. He's giving them absolutely nothing. He'll only get caught if he ****s up
Quote by Fullmetalzawa

Usually the circumstances of the death is what links multiple murders to one killer. In this instance many (all?) of the bodies weren't found until many years after the actual murder took place and all the bodies seem to have been found in a relatively short span of time.
it's so obviously mike milbury
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by RU Experienced?
I mean, maybe the toddler or something...

The toddler can't be related to the same serial killer. It's just too weird
wait it was more than one person? ok, so milbury and alexei yashin are cappin some bitches
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
wait it was more than one person? ok, so milbury and alexei yashin are cappin some bitches

No one knows. Most of the victims were prostitutes. The toddler was the daughter of one of the prostitutes.

EDIT: The toddler was wearing matching jewelry to one of the other victims
Last edited by Guitarlord44 at Dec 20, 2011,
Quote by Guitarlord44
No one knows. Most of the victims were prostitutes. The toddler was the daughter of one of the prostitutes.

prostitutes? why didnt you say so? call the police, alex rodriguez is guilty
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by ShevanelFlip
he(they) kill hookers cant your read. Or all you guys in college and need some slipery fall money.

...Huh? The fuck is that? It's like, a mess of words that you've just mashed together and hoped for the best.

OT: You gon' die.
Whatever happened to that guy I read about a couple of years back? The one in new york, that dressed up as Batman and beat the living shit out of criminals? He would make short work of this dude.

When in doubt.. Batman.
I hate reading about little kids getting murdered/abandoned/lost/mistreated/abused.
I think it's coz I watched my niece grow up for the last two years, and every time I hear a story about a li'l kid I think about my niece in that situation and it breaks my heart
Maybe I'm just goin soft...damn becoming an adult and shit.
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
I don't know about the Long Island Serial Killer, but I have heard about the Long Island Cereal Killer.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Anyone else notice that TS is located at Long Island? Oooh....

Creepy stuff though...
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Well **** that, not going to long island this summer anymore.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Well done, you've essentially just raged at 3 slices of bread. Aren't you a fucking genius?
Last edited by DGROGAN1992 at Dec 20, 2011,
Dude, just don't be a hooker.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Fullmetalzawa

Yes.
It's not scary
if you don't live
in Long Island.
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 1 of 2