I think my taste buds are broken. Food tastes gross to me. Iv been a vegetarian for 2 years and I am having trouble eating. Food is gross to me at this point.
TS isn't in any of UG's vegetarian groups. Bullshit = called

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Try being a smoker with an already bad sense of smell. (Which affects the taste buds).

Its a tough life.
What would you eat normally at mealtime?
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Quote by JacobTheMe
Try being a smoker with an already bad sense of smell. (Which affects the taste buds).

Its a tough life.

Your taste buds and your olfactory receptors are completely independent from one another. Your sense of smell will affect your perception of taste, which is affected by many different senses, however.
Have a big fluffy waffle smothered in maple syrup. Good syrup. If that tastes bad, you are defective and must cut out your tongue.

AND EAT MORE BEEF.

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last edited by izbbass at Dec 20, 2011,
Quote by RU Experienced?
Your taste buds and your olfactory receptors are completely independent from one another. Your sense of smell will affect your perception of taste, which is affected by many different senses, however.

Sorry doctor, I must have heard wrong.
Welcome to the early stages of "emo-itus" it is a very horrible affliction but you should get over it if you wear colorful clothing and listen to some kind of pop music for a week or two.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by izbbass
Have a big fluffy waffle smothered in maple syrup. Good syrup. If that tastes bad, you are defective and must cut out your tongue.

AND EAT MORE BEEF.

I love some good meat but that looks disgusting, even the potatoes :X

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I am not in any vegetarian groups but I am the last person to post in the vegetarian thread lol, its a ghost thread.
Quote by walkingminstral
What would you eat normally at mealtime?

Bean and cheese burritos or peanut butter and jelly sandwhich or French fries and vegan chicken flavoured nuggets. The occasional pancake for breakfast. I swear to you iv named every food iv consumed in two years.

Quote by zenbone
Welcome to the early stages of "emo-itus" it is a very horrible affliction but you should get over it if you wear colorful clothing and listen to some kind of pop music for a week or two.

I love colourful clothes. I have loads of tie dye and I stole my brothers rainbow flannel hahaha. But where's the emo come in? Of Montreal animal collective and mgmt and the Beatles and the monkeys and the smiths and the cure are all the pop I enjoy.

Edit: oh that's how you prevent Emo itus.

Oh but the reason I bring this up is yesterday o couldn't eat my Mexican food because it tasted gross. Today I couldn't eat my in n out milkshake and fries and veggie burger because it was gross. I'm down to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I think I'm a bit unhealthy, does anyone know of any vegan vitimins so I don't die?
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Dec 20, 2011,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Bean and cheese burritos or peanut butter and jelly sandwhich or French fries and vegan chicken flavoured nuggets. The occasional pancake for breakfast. I swear to you iv named every food iv consumed in two years.

No wonder you think everything tastes like an ass. Mix it up for Chrissakes, throw in some salad or a parfait now and then

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I dont like salad, I'm not a ****ing rabbit! I don't like carrots. I don't like broccoli or cauliflower. I don't like green beans. I dont like oinions or tomatoes. I don't like vegetables at all. Whatso****ing ever. They taste like shit. I like apples...and grapes....and....uh....yeah that's about it.
So you're a vegetarian who doesn't like vegetarian staples.

good luck with that one bud

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa