Hello,

My guitar want stay in tune After like 5 minutes of playing my guitar goes out of tune. What should i do?
What is your guitar? How old strings are you using? Is the tuning problems with all strings or just one or so? Also the nut could cause tuning problems, try adding some graphite to the string slots on the nut.
Its an Vintage V6 it costs about 250$ so i bilieve its because of it. My strings is about 2-3 months old. And i bilieve its with all strings. What if i change the tuners to a better ones does it help?
I'd go for a new set of strings first. Remember to add some graphite to the string slots on the nut while changing the new strings. If it doesn't help, then yes maybe new tuners might help it.
Quote by edvinas22
Its an Vintage V6 it costs about 250$ so i bilieve its because of it. My strings is about 2-3 months old. And i bilieve its with all strings. What if i change the tuners to a better ones does it help?

does it have a trem?

if so, is the bridge balanced?

if it's not a trem, then swap the strings out.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011