Hey thanks for commenting my song.
Generally speaking I'm ok with the song, it starts off pretty well, and the next riffs are pretty good and thrashy, I really like that simple thing at bar 41, the solo is nice, I'm ok with it, that thing that starts at bar 89 is very crazy, i like that.
I would have used tempo changes to highlight some parts, because it didn't seem to have a focus and it gets a little repetitive, but that's just me probably
I would categorize that as thrash/death rather than doom/death, I can't really hear very much doom influences apart the intro riff and I hear some typical thrashy rhythmic parts. Thanks again for your crit
R.I.P.
Chuck Schuldiner 1967-2001
Ronnie James Padavona 1942-2010
Darrell Lance Abbott 1966-2004
Jon Nödtveidt 1975-2006
Per Yngve Ohlin 1969-1991
Øystein Aarseth 1968-1993
Joe Ptaceck 1973-2010
Ace Börje Thomas Forsberg 1966-2004
I don't listen to death metal, other than Opeth who don't really count. But this was actually very thrashy and reminded me of Megadeth and I liked it very much.
I know that's not what you were going for, but I'd love to hear this recorded with Dave Mustaine vocals.
Quote by Shaharz
I know that's not what you were going for, but I'd love to hear this recorded with Dave Mustaine vocals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10
EDIT: Will crit later obviously.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Agreed with Shaharz, I definitely hear Megadeth as well. Depending on the vocals this could either come off as Megadeth or Carcass.
All is ghost in memory and poison in the sun