I've been uploading a new riff every single day for the past three months and the past few weeks I began having riff battles, where guitar players all get the same backing track, upload a riff, are put side 2 side in the video and the best riff with the most votes (youtube comments voting for your name) WINS. Winner gets $20, however I up the ante each week no one beats me by +$10, so it's been three weeks... winnings are up to $40.

it's FREE, it's not some shitty scam, I literally send you $ via paypal if you win. Done. I'm doing this for fun and my subscribers love the battles, so that's why I started making it a bit more fun with $.

Here's last saturday's riff battle

contact me if you're interested in battling it out this saturday
or just send me a message on youtube.

-Ryan
it is, no bullshit included. I pick the best three or 4 submitted to go head to head, the others that aren't entered (again, this is all youtube,... which is free as shit last time i checked) get featured in the end. Interested?
Show me the battle.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Battle me the show
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
What kind of backing tracks/rules can we expect? Is it limited to bluesy stuff or what?
🙈 🙉 🙊
I'll upload one, everyone vote for me, and I'll split the money.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by entity0009
What kind of backing tracks/rules can we expect? Is it limited to bluesy stuff or what?

backing tracks are all over the place, tend to be a little more upbeat rock, you can check the riff battles i've done before by that link.
If you guys are seriously interested, I can send you the backing track to get started with
im in! if its cool, can you send me past tracks as well? helps build the skills at which time i dont have
I watch your videos everyday, man. I'm my recording setup didn't suck so much I'd enter and win.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Duffman123
Nah mate the only thing I battle for is tea or tits.

Tea is the tits man.
Is it guitar only? Or can I whack a bass riff over the tracks?
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman "StatusRay" Stingray 4 - Carbon Fibre Neck
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Quote by Killerfridge
Is it guitar only? Or can I whack a bass riff over the tracks?

HELL YA. BRING ON THE BASS
Quote by StewieSwan
Dude, stop double/triple posting.

sorry, new to this forum, should i reply to as many as possible in one post?
Quote by DarkTom666
I'm in if I can send it to you before Friday, because I'm leaving the 23rd for a week.

I'll upload the backing track today

Quote by Saint78
I watch your videos everyday, man. I'm my recording setup didn't suck so much I'd enter and win.

Thanks man! Buy a small fast track interface, grab garageband or something and your SET. Bring it on