Hey guys.

I just purchased a second hand Ibanez570b in pretty much mint condition. Was in fully tuned in standard, in prefect intonation too. No problems at all, except I noticed one part was missing. It was the slot for the tremolo arm. I did hear a lot of thing about the trems on Ibanez saying they break easily and that and I was wondering where I could get a slot for my guitar so I can fit Floyd arm I just got. It's a ZR trem I'm using.

Cheers
Slot?
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Well, on the trem where the arm is supposed to go, there is only a hole, when you put the arm is, there ain't anything to support the arm and twist the part on the arms to screw into.
So...like the thread is on the inside of the hole? But the thread is not on the outside of the arm?
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
There is just a hole ahaa. Nothing for the arm to screw on to or anything.
Well, this may be news to you, but modern tremolo's don't really work with screwed in arms. If you get an arm that's actually compatible with a ZR system, then it should just pop in.
That nut piece should be on the trem arm itself. My LTD has the same style on it.
-----------------------------------
G.A.S. Afflicted
Either that or, since you mentioned that you bought it second hand, the more likely scenario is that you were given the wrong bar.
-----------------------------------
G.A.S. Afflicted