Hello pit,

Recently got fired from my job, guess my best wasn't good enough.

When was the last time you did your best but ended up flat on your face/back/whatever?
I keep trying my best to make dubstep, but i still suck at it. i have no idea what im doing, i just put together a bunch of funny sounds and make wub wubs over random shit.
TS (or OP whatever) Always try and give the best, the best, the best, the best of you(rself)

Also I don't know...I never fail
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Never.

Seriously though never. I tend to hold back from doing my best when it really counts. That way if I fail, I'll tell myself, "Meh, it wasn't my best effort." I'm usually pretty relaxed about things though, so it works for me.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by gothblade
Recently got fired from my job, guess my best wasn't good enough./whatever?

I know that feel bro. I know that feel.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by gothblade
When was the last time you did your best but ended up flat on your face/back/whatever?

Only my entire life >_>

🙈 🙉 🙊
The last time was when i failed my AS levels because my school gave us the wrong modules to learn from the beginning of the year.

Like it was possible for a school to **** up that badly.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
What did you get fired for? Usualy you need to do something really f*cking dumb to get fired out right without a couple of warnings first.

On topic: I tend to get way ahead of myself when writing songs in g-pro then when it comes to actually recording them i just don't have the skills needed to pull them off without weeks of practice, which i just don't have the patience for.
Lately i've been keeping it simple though and adding any trickier bits later as i've become more comfertable with them.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I can't think of a situation in the last ten years where i've tried my best at something. I've been kinda content with being average at everything lately.

You could probably say with guitar. Trying to play a Paul Gilbert song and not being able to.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by alkalineweeman
What did you get fired for? Usualy you need to do something really f*cking dumb to get fired out right without a couple of warnings first.

On topic: I tend to get way ahead of myself when writing songs in g-pro then when it comes to actually recording them i just don't have the skills needed to pull them off without weeks of practice, which i just don't have the patience for.
Lately i've been keeping it simple though and adding any trickier bits later as i've become more comfertable with them.

Let's just say that the records of a semi-conductor company is worth millions and I ****ed that up.

This is my first offense though and it was a really really big offense.
Quote by gothblade
Let's just say that the records of a semi-conductor company is worth millions and I ****ed that up.

At least it wasn't a whole-conductor company. Then you'd really be in the shit.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by gothblade

What did you do? Jumble them up or destroy them?
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by entity0009
At least it wasn't a whole-conductor company. Then you'd really be in the shit.

Yeah.

I at least managed to do damage control and solve the problem. And then I get fired for it because I wasn't following protocol.

Kinda ironic.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
What did you do? Jumble them up or destroy them?

Accidentally destroyed most of them.
Quote by gothblade
Yeah.

I at least managed to do damage control and solve the problem. And then I get fired for it because I wasn't following protocol.

Kinda ironic.

Oh, one of *those* companies.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
How?

I'm a software developer. I have control over their database. I dropped(destroyed) 11 tables. Rookie mistake for not backing up before. Recovered most of the data through the magic of SQL scripts. Cause panic in upper echelons of the company.

The end. (of my employment)
Wrestling, nothing worse than practicing till you throw up just to get destroyed by a national champ.
everyone makes mistakes.get a cheap hooker and treat yourself to a nice blumpkin
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
It's mostly like that with school and my family. Although with school I have been improving. Good thing to have friends who are happy with you no matter what you do.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
Never.

Seriously though never. I tend to hold back from doing my best when it really counts. That way if I fail, I'll tell myself, "Meh, it wasn't my best effort." I'm usually pretty relaxed about things though, so it works for me.

I do this too, chronically really.

I'm sure it's terrible, terrible behaviour but I just can't not act that way
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I keep trying my best to make dubstep, but i still suck at it. i have no idea what im doing, i just put together a bunch of funny sounds and make wub wubs over random shit.

Well how many other people can say they founded a music genre?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The last time was when i failed my AS levels because my school gave us the wrong modules to learn from the beginning of the year.

Like it was possible for a school to **** up that badly.

jesus what school was it?

i've been revising for my january modules pretter much since october, i'd be so pissed if that happened to me
*Insert hilarious quote here.*
Quote by TheLukeMaxfield
jesus what school was it?

i've been revising for my january modules pretter much since october, i'd be so pissed if that happened to me

Hilbre High School in the northwest of Wirral.

They sent me a letter of apology and i threw it back in their faces. I was robbed of a year of my life.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 20, 2011,