Hello!
I'm beginner in guitars, or rather I want to buy one :P I need your help, I've found interesting used guitar but I can't play it on my own before buying(long distance between me and seller). He sent me some photos, could anybody tell me if there is sth wrong with it, I mean if there are any visible defects that unable playing(are making it more difficul/bad sound etc.)? What should I ask about to be "sure" it'll be OK?
Here are the photos : http://imageshack.us/g/198/dscn22181.jpg/
Thanks in advance.

#More info ;]
It's 3 years old guitar, 2 first years played in band. Seller says that only 'defect' is that I need to adjust the bridge (regulate the bridge??).
Last edited by Zellus93 at Dec 20, 2011,
its got a floating bridge, which means if it needs adjusting you should probably get someone who knows what they are doing to adjust it, otherwise it will be a nightmare to sort out. if the bridge isnt adjusted properly, then you'll never be able to keep the thing in tune.

I would not buy a floating bridge guitar unless I had played it a lot before buying. Also, you'd be taking his word for it that the electronics are all working fine.
^ What he/she said. I love Cort guitars, enough to trust them for shipping without trying it out but listen to him/her. You'd need to get someone to adjust the floating bridge, someone who knows what they're doing. The intonation is probably off.
But if I don't use the lever(??)(at least in the beginning) and I let some of my friends(exprienced in guitars) adjust it, then would it be still a problem? How often do I have to adjust it?
Last edited by Zellus93 at Dec 20, 2011,
Ive got a cort, superb guitars. personally ive played on 2K strats and the necks havnt been as good as the basic cort X, tones great, every one whos played mine gets a shock when they think its a £500 guitar and its only 200!

Although mate id just get a new one,their not expensive. and I wouldnt buy it without playing it plus it looked a bit grimey....
Quote by Zellus93
But if I don't use the lever(??)(at least in the beginning) and I let some of my friends(exprienced in guitars) adjust it, then would it be still a problem? How often do I have to adjust it?

It will be a problem whether or not you use the tremolo bar (lever). Floating bridges can be notoriously difficult to maintain properly, perhaps look for a guitar without one.
Thanks for your help so much. Gonna keep looking for another one, without floating bridges. X5 should be nice idea I think, doesn't it?