For me being a waiter, it's when people have finished like 99.99% of their coffee then get mad when you go to take it and are like blah blah i haven't finished yet.
I also hate people who ask for a "plain coffee" then look at you like a retard when you hand them an espresso which is infact plain coffee.

So pit.. For those of you who are employed, what are some of your pet hates whilst working?
I work at a retail store so uhhhhhhhhhh this entire week before Christmas.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Other people. Whether they're co-workers or customers, work just reminds you of how dumb people can actually be
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by vayne92

I also hate people who ask for a "plain coffee" then look at you like a retard when you hand them an espresso which is infact plain coffee.
?

espresso =/= plain coffee, homie
Quote by dylanfromearth
espresso =/= plain coffee, homie
Tell that to a barista :|
Quote by vayne92
Tell that to a barista :|

I'm not sure what you mean here. I order plain coffee all the time at starbucks and it's very different from the espresso that I sometimes order.
Quote by dylanfromearth
I'm not sure what you mean here. I order plain coffee all the time at starbucks and it's very different from the espresso that I sometimes order.

Well if you ask for a plain coffee here in Western Australia chances are you'll get an espresso.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Other people. Whether they're co-workers or customers, work just reminds you of how dumb people can actually be

This. People suck!
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by dylanfromearth

thank you, came in here to post this..

Espresso's are like a mini coffee, super condensed....

Drip coffee=Regular or black coffee
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I've noticed two things that annoy me about people at my job: lack of observational skills, and lack of patience.

If you have both, you're fine. I don't care. You would be surprised how much both are left at the door in a supermarket.
Pushy patients who like making a fuss just to get dealt with above everyone else. Of course they get their way because it's the easiest way of defusing the situation.

Also: mentally deficient co-workers who make simple mistakes that I keep telling them not to do.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I work as a foodcourt cleaner, when someone is finished with their food, they put the tray of rubbish on top of the bin, instead of 3 inches lower in the bin. Also, when you get a faimly of about 12 who decided to move every ****ing table in the foodcourt for their kids and leave mess everywhere.

But the thing that annoys me the most is when one person will put their food on a table and then leave it for a few minutes, I go to clear the table and they come running back and scream, "I'm not finished with that" and then have the audacity to look at me as if they are better than me...Cunts!
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Last edited by Archer18 at Dec 20, 2011,
Well, I'm a legal intern at the Supreme Court and I can earnestly say, Judges are Cunts.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

As a paper-boy (who's probably too old for doing it now, but needs money), ice pisses me.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by shattamakar
Well, I'm a legal intern at the Supreme Court and I can earnestly say, Judges are Cunts.

Really? Around here they're quite nice. As a law student I'm kind of supposed to get them coffee, but they usually bring it along for me.
My pet actually likes his job.

LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
Quote by The_Casinator
Really? Around here they're quite nice. As a law student I'm kind of supposed to get them coffee, but they usually bring it along for me.

Oh man, this one Judge threw his file at my face cause I was spaced out when he called me by my beloved moniker "YOU, FELLOW!".

The lawyer who's chambers I work at is chill, but those judges are real pricks.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I hear this joke at least once a week.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
People who don't check their petrol pump number when they get fuel so they stand at the till trying to figure out what number they are on.

People who don't know how to use a card reader.

People who walk past a large black newspaper display next to the front door, come in and ask where the newspapers are. I say they're outside to the right, so they turn left.

When the carwash isn't working, so it's my fault.

Smokers. How they have to lean over the till to see what cigarettes we have when they're like 4 feet away from them.

People who don't realize that they are in a Co-Op. It has a gigantic green sign bearing the name outside the shop. 2 in fact. Then they give you their membership card after the transaction when it can only be done before because they didn't realize they were in the co-op.

People who put the wrong fuel in their car.

Telegraph/ Sun/ Mirror readers.