So I'm having a little bit of a purge and sadly some unique stuff has to go. All prices EXCLUDE shipping since it will vary from person to person, but they will INCLUDE PayPal fees. You can use Gift if you want but you won't be covered. The prices probably won't change by much either.

Blackout Effectors Whetstone Phaser. Bought last month. No velcro. Perfect condition. Includes all swag and original box.
€190 (SOLD)

Spaceman Effects Aphelion Overdrive. Bought brand new last month. #17 of 25. No velcro. Perfect condition. Includes all swag and original box. Gut shots on request - they're pretty!
€180

RAILhead FX TUA. High gain distortion. Really tight and aggressive. Very good condition. Has velcro. Includes all swag.
€70

Jimmy Behan FX Univox Unidrive Clone w/NOS transistors. Perfect condition. No velcro. 125A enclosure. Top-mounted power jack. Sounds badass. I'm only selling it to try other Unidrive clones. Pretty in gold hammerite.
€75 (SOLD)

BBE Sonic Stomp. The battery compartment is damaged. It looks like the battery leaked. The pedal is working fine, though. Original box.
€30 (SOLD)

Bogstandard old Crybaby Wah. I've had it for about five years. Barely used it but it's tatty by now. I think it still works. I hate wah. Original box.
€25 (SOLD)

The Malekko Vibrato has already been spoken for. The Dwarfcraft Devices The Internet is not for sale unless someone wants to make a (large) offer. It was my first overdrive pedal I liked so it has sentimental value. I think it might be an early serial number since I bought it from the retailer that received the first batch of them, but I can't see where it's printed. The Malekko Chicklet (SOLD) has a problem with the footswitch and needs to be fixed. If you want it, send me an offer.

These are the pedals I'm interested in:

D*A*M Sonic Titan
BAT Black Forest
BAT LSTR
Strymon Timeline
Strymon El Capistan or Brigadier
Pigtronix Echolution
Empress Multidrive
Empress Compressor
Empress Phaser
Subdecay Quasar Dlx
Subdecay Prometheus Dlx
Subdecay Octasynth
Boss PS-3
Boss FZ-2
Boss RC-30 (needs an EU/UK power supply)
Blackout Effectors Mantra
Blackout Effectors Crystal Dagger
Eventide Pitchfactor (needs an EU/UK power supply)
Wren and Cuff stuff
Iron Ether stuff
Walrus Audio stuff
Mountainking stuff
EQD Bit Commander
EQD Monarch
Fryette S.A.S (needs an EU/UK power supply)
Fryette Valvulator (needs an EU/UK power supply)
TheGigRig Z Cable
Dr. Scientist The Elements (only the new 'gears' graphics)
Skreddy Cognitive Disonance MKIII
Skreddy Zero (Smashing Pumpkins graphics)
Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop
Fairfield Circuitry Operator?!
Electro Harmonix Freeze
Creepy Fingers Doomidrive

I'm also interested in a Matamp GT1, Fryette Deliverance 60/120, Vintage Marshall Super Bass, JCM800 or JMP, Matamp Mini-Rock, Reverend Sensei guitars, USA G&L ASAT Special, Weber speakers, and WGS ET65/Veteran 30 speakers.
Malekko Chicklet - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

RAILhead FX TUA - ON HOLD. If you still want to email me about it, go ahead.

Blackout Effectors Whetstone Phaser - ON HOLD. If you still want to email me about it, go ahead.
Depends on the item, what type of shipping you want - whether it be untraceable or fully insured - and maybe where in Netherlands you live, though I doubt it will make a massive difference because The Netherlands is small.
haha yes it is, im interested in the sonic stomp and what would be the cheapest shipping?
The cheapest shipping would be €22. Unfortunately, there isn't any other option cheaper than that. It's still better than paying the €95+ that you would have to pay for a brand-new one. So let's say €52 paid with PayPal.
RAILhead FX TUA still for sale - €70

Spaceman Effects Aphelion OD still for sale - €180

Everything else is gone or waiting to be gone.