Page 1 of 2
Whatcha gettin thum?

i got my girl a nice heart silver necklace, Lush bath bomb and bath stuff (that store smells too strong and gave me an intense headache) and lingerie from LaSenza,

tried to get zoey deschanels christmas album, a very she and him christmas, but its literally sold out everywhere

so what you get em?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I do not have a special someone this year.

The girl I'm talking to though likes food a lot and is a great chef, so if it were her, I'd get her nice oven mitts and call it a day.
hair crimper,fancy vintage jewellery box and a yet to be purchased bracelet
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by StewieSwan

So, gloves?

Me too
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I was thinking about this question when I clicked on the pit in my favourites bar...

Probably a necklace or bracelet type thing. Might also get a few cheap but personal things.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Nothing. My wife and I don't exchange Christmas gifts. The day after is our anniversary.
She lost the diamond from her engagement ring years ago. I replaced it for her. I hope she likes it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Returning my gifts in the morning. Bitch knows how to time a breakup
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing. My wife and I don't exchange Christmas gifts. The day after is our anniversary.
She lost the diamond from her engagement ring years ago. I replaced it for her. I hope she likes it.

Bitch please, you know she'll like it.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I cuddly hot water bottle thing; a carved stone ornamental bear with her name on it; Four Lions on DVD (Just 'cause we were talking about it the other day); and Uncharted 3 for the PS3.

Quote by wigzwamz

Aww man, for reals?
We're not official yet, but she likes tea and chocolate, so it'll be a cute tea cup and saucer with Hershey's Kisses inside.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
man, you people are material bitches. All I'm getting her is a perfume she really likes (Night Rose de Lancome)

I bet she's gonna buy me a wah wah or an album, I've been nagging constantly bout some things

EDIT: oh yeah, I learned how to play one of her fav songs so I'm prob gonna perform it to her.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Last edited by TimTheWizard at Dec 20, 2011,
Quote by whoomit
carved stone ornamental bear with her name on it;

Where did you find something like that?

i had a similar idea, but a fox or wolf since she loves them, and couldnt find anything like it

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Dick in a box.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JimmyBanks6
Where did you find something like that?

i had a similar idea, but a fox or wolf since she loves them, and couldnt find anything like it

I just happened to find it at a garden centre.
There was one bear, and two penguins. The bear just HAPPENED to have her name on a little necklace around its neck, and so did one of the penguins. Complete coincidence.

I'll see if I can find a site with the same things on it (although I realise you wouldn't have it in time for Christmas).

Edit: Shit, I was going to see if it had a manufacture stamp on it or anything. Then I realised it's already wrapped...
Quote by whoomit
There was one bear, and two penguins. The bear just HAPPENED to have her name on a little necklace around its neck, and so did one of the penguins. Complete coincidence.

I'll see if I can find a site with the same things on it (although I realise you wouldn't have it in time for Christmas).

Edit: Shit, I was going to see if it had a manufacture stamp on it or anything. Then I realised it's already wrapped...

ah okay, no worries, im gonna check out a few more places tomorrow

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by wigzwamz

You too? Tis the season to be a cold-hearted bitch I guess..
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
i hand made a jewelry box for her. since i do woodworking as a side job i thought it would be a great idea but the only thing is it took way too long since i decided to dovetail all the joints and i do that by hand.
Quote by whoomit

Your girlfriends name is Walmart???
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
ah okay, no worries, im gonna check out a few more places tomorrow

Garden centres are the way to go I think. They usually tend to have those kind of things (in the UK at least).

You should just get her one of these though, she'll appreciate it.
Quote by Jackal58
Your girlfriends name is Walmart???

I wish she had a pretty name like that!
Don't have a special someone, so nothing.

I wouldn't have money for a gift anyway
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by whoomit
Garden centres are the way to go I think. They usually tend to have those kind of things (in the UK at least).

You should just get her one of these though, she'll appreciate it.

haha true

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Foreveralone.jpg im always single during the holidays, it never fücking fails.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by whoomit
I think my mum got me one of them last year.

It was a joke, I'm foreveralone.jpg.
STಠ_ಠ
i made her a little stocking with her name on it and put different little things she likes in it.
#DTWD
A copy of her favorite movie. She says she doesn't have one because she could never find a copy nor could any of her family or friends. Apparently they never heard of Amazon because it took me less than a minute to order it.
She said no presents since we both just started seeing each other a month ago but I just want to get her something funny/joke present. Any suggestions?
Anthrax.

Their compilation.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
She was getting a pandora bracelet and some charms, but she's been a stone cold bitch all week. She even tried to tell me guitar isn't as expandable as piano. Acted like she knew more about it then me and called me stupid for thinking otherwise. So I'm returning it and breaking up with her.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Page 1 of 2