View poll results: Should I EAT IT!
Yeh
29 85%
Neh
2 6%
eh?
3 9%
Voters: 34.
Last night I ordered pizza, to keep the pizza warm i Putted in the oven(CLOSED) but forgot it overnight there. put it back in the fridge this morning

now im fudging hungry,should I eat it? or will I die? or contract somme illness factory skunk?

Last edited by ShevanelFlip at Dec 20, 2011,
You probably won't get sick but it's iffy at best.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Yes, putting food in the oven usually leads to death.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Did you kick the delivery guy's bike over?

If you didn't, then the pizza probably doesn't have anthrax on it and you'll be fine.
throw it away. i don't know if it's safe, but if i don't get pizza, you shouldn't either.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
throw it away. i don't know if it's safe, but if i don't get pizza, you shouldn't either.

This.
you're a stone fox
Get it down ye lad.
I've eaten older, dirtier food and lived.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Go for it. I had a pizza one night in a hotel room with 3 of my friends, we got a couple pizzas with some left over. Left the box open, ate the rest in the morning over 10 hours later.

You're safe, dude.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
eat it! put it in the oven and make it hot as hell, then eat it!
or mail it to me, i'll eat it.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
eat it you pussy!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
If you use your oven evry day it's probably practically free from germs or bacteria, although that doesn't equate for the bacteria already on the pizza when you putted it in the oven which no doubt multiplied since.
Last edited by So-Cal at Dec 20, 2011,