Hey pit, I am searching for a game that I used to play way back in the day. It was a text adventure/interactive fiction. I remember it starting outside of a mansion with bats flying by. I also remember a scene where I needed to throw a steak to stop a dog from eating me. I believe it ends with the main character going across water on a boat and finding an old man. Does anybody know the game I am referring to? would ease my mental pain!
Last edited by Slash·Slash at Dec 20, 2011,
Quote by Slash·Slash
Hey pit, I am searching for a song that I used to play way back in the day. It was a text adventure/interactive fiction. I remember it starting outside of a mansion with bats flying by. I also remember a scene where I needed to throw a steak to stop a dog from eating me. I believe it ends with the main character going across water on a boat and finding an old man. Does anybody know the game I am referring to? would ease my mental pain!

I don't think I've ever heard that song.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Slash·Slash
Would you be able to tell me it please?

I would if I could. I think I know the game you mean but I couldn't tell you the name of it. No need to thank me for my helpfullness.
Any more information, perhaps about the characters or the weapons. Maybe some placenames?
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I remember a place in the game called Skuldafin, the dog being called Falkor and the mansion being occupied by a fella' called Luigi.
Midnight Mansion?

EDIT: I mean Maniac Mansion?
Last edited by rid_the_disease at Dec 20, 2011,