Page 1 of 2
DECEMBER 21, 2012 - APOCALYPSE?

So the "apocalypse" or a change to life as we know it is predicted one year from today. What do you think is going to happen?

Anything at all?..

If you've got time and you're interested, here's part 1 of 6 of a small documentary about it; watch?v=-KGg0BWFb-4

Some say the world will end, a polar shift? Maybe the complete collapse of the economy, as that would be an end to life as we know it, rendering money useless?

What do you think Pit?

Here's some other info; http://www.december212012.com/
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Another apocalypse prediction?

Haven't seen 99999999999 of these before.

This is actually the first time i've ever heard of someone predicting the apocalypse. It's probably gonna happen man.

On a serious note;

Shit thread TS. **** you.
I'm pretty sure life will only end when spiders mutate themselves to be able to fly.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
an excuse to listen to this song on repeat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by The_Casinator
I'm pretty sure life will only end when spiders mutate themselves to be able to fly.

You mean like daddy long legs which just happen to be one of the most poisonous animals on earth but haven't evolved enough to use the poison.
The world is obviously going to end. I mean, the MAYANS predicted it, and of course they're always right.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by vayne92
Another apocalypse prediction?

Haven't seen 99999999999 of these before.

Not one hyped up this much you haven't.

I don't think anything is gonna happen, but theres plenty of evidence to suggest something could.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Roxxie Roxx
You mean like daddy long legs which just happen to be one of the most poisonous animals on earth but haven't evolved enough to use the poison.

No idea, I'm not into spiders. Which is probably also why I don't like the idea of seeing them fly past me.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by The_Casinator

Fly Spider Swats

Quote by Roxxie Roxx

It's been proven that they don't have deadly venom at all and it's an urban myth ffs
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Last edited by digman50 at Dec 21, 2011,
Quote by Roxxie Roxx

wasnt that on mythbusters? adam had to stick his arm in a tube full of them and the fangs werent long enough to pierce the skin, but i dont remember if their venom was actually more lethal than black widows.
Absolutely NOTHING is going to happen. Dec. 21st will come and go, and then people will go all "oh noes, lawk at this. Thar wUrld is gonnae blow upsssss on _______"

Seriously, just drop it
This will start a RIOT! in me
Err... you're seriously asking if I believe in all this crap?
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Vauxite
Not one hyped up this much you haven't.

I don't think anything is gonna happen, but theres plenty of evidence to suggest something could.

There is? What "evidence"?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58

Magical beings. Duh.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I think there will be some media hype then nothing happens. Next day people move on.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by Gorelord666
Magical beings. Duh.

Oh. Well then. We're fucked.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You do realize that the people who came up with this 2012 theory got the date wrong right? They messed up when converting the Mayan calendar to whatever the hell calandar we're currently using. (that's just if I remember correctly though. I may be wrong so just ignore me).
Quote by Jackal58

I've watched a couple science based videos on it way back. I haven't looked into it at all recently, I just noticed the date today and though it would make an interesting topic of discussion. Apparently not.

I think it's gonna be another day, just like you guys.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I'll just laugh when they say "We were mistaken, it was December 20, 2112"
I don't believe in this predicted day, but if it happens, it happens.
If it doesn't, I'll have a good 20 second laugh and then wait for another predicted "apocalypse"
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Dec 21, 2011,
Wouldn't it be just the silliest thing if it turned out to be exactly like the movie?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The Mayans never predicted the world would end on December 21st, 2012.

All that happens is their long term calendar finishes on that date. And guess what, another calendar starts the day after.

It's like when a wall calendar gets to December 31st, the world doesn't end that day. You just get another calendar year starting.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
There's gonna be drunk people, people committing suicide, people hiding in bunkers ...

...And people simply going to sleep to wake up on December 22nd.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Those people who would commit suicide becouse someone said that someone predicted something something darkside, well.. I don't care about that, really.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Vauxite

I've watched a couple science based videos on it way back. I haven't looked into it at all recently, I just noticed the date today and though it would make an interesting topic of discussion. Apparently not.

I think it's gonna be another day, just like you guys.

Oh, science videos. I guess it's official, we're doomed, the discovery channel said so.

Quote by Vauxite
theres plenty of evidence to suggest something could.

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
History Channel and The Ancient Aliens Programming approve this thread!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Madness is going to happen. Looting, rioting, murders, suicide, anything people think they can do because it's the 'end of the world'. Even though all it is is the end of the Mayan calender because they didn't make one after this one.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2