Yesterday I had a goddamn weirdexperience. To make it short I will just say that I fell down the stairs and I went unconscious. What I want to know is if any of you guys ever went unconscious and what was it like. What did you see, hear etc...
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
I didn't see or hear shit, because I went unconscious.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Well what happened was I was stood still and then I woke up on the floor.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I thought this was going to be about Jung or Freud, thankfully it isn't.

On topic I didn't feel or hear anything because I was unconscious.
I've never fel unconscious but from time to time I have these moments when I stand up and my vision goes all black and I can't hear anything or a loud beep for like 2 or 3 seconds..

Pretty strange.
Well, believe it or not, you kind of answered my question, even though what I meant was more like if you dreamed or if there was nothing. Because, on my part, I saw things and mostly heard a lot and it kind of obsesses me today. I cannot explain what it was like, but it was scary as hell, and Im wondering if I actually died for a short period of time, like some sort of near death experience...
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Quote by AmirT
I've never fel unconscious but from time to time I have these moments when I stand up and my vision goes all black and I can't hear anything or a loud beep for like 2 or 3 seconds..

Pretty strange.

That's a headrush. You should get up and do stuff more.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I give a lot of women unconscious experiences. Haven't been caught yet.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Does drinking till you pass out count as an unconscious experience, because Ive done that a couple of times, wouldnt recommend it though.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Does drinking till you pass out count as an unconscious experience, because Ive done that a couple of times, wouldnt recommend it though.

Trowzaa, that was not the proper moment for that picture at all. Damn 09'ers ruining this forum again.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Doesn't sleep count as a state of unconsciousness .. I got a few mates who can sleep through anything .. One is in the army and he even slept through half of an attack drill apparently.
I was doing something, and then I woke up. Apparently, I'd fallen unconscious.

troo story dood
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Kind of fail that when you are unconscious you don't see. feel or hear anything.
We can't describe it other than that you were awake one moment and next you woke up again on the floor for example.
Happened to me yesterday. I've been ill all week, and when I got out of bedI got extremely dizzy and couldnt see. I panicked because I thought I was going blind. I heard a loud ringing sound, and I got the feeling there was a gnome in the inside of my skull banging against my brain. Shit was not cash.
Quote by JB95
Kind of fail that when you are unconscious you don't see. feel or hear anything.
We can't describe it other than that you were awake one moment and next you woke up again on the floor for example.

Duh I know you cant see or hear when unconscious, it was like in a dream. Ill reformulate my question: is it possible to dream when unconscious?
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
I'm unconscious every night.

Actually, what's kind of strange is sometimes, very randomly, my vision will flash white and I get really dizzy. I have to really try to stop myself from falling over. It's not from a head rush or something like that either. I'll be walking and it will happen. Hasn't happened in almost a year now I think.

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I spent half my childhood feeling light-headed and dizzy and almost passing out. Great times though.
Quote by JustRooster
Trowzaa, that was not the proper moment for that picture at all. Damn 09'ers ruining this forum again.

How was it not?
Ooh, you drink so much you pass out, badass.
lol, you judge people on join date.

If I don't eat anything I'll sometimes black out for a second. Plus I knocked myself out with a whippit if that counts.
One time I passed out in a chair...

...AND WHEN I WOKE UP MY WISDOM TEETH WERE GONE

Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Dec 21, 2011,