they were an ugly purple.
a ha ha ha, a ha, a ha -
that's the broken hearts
and brevels toasted.
haikus. spat them out.
then I took your class
and wrapped it in peel.

orange.
Very interesting, not going to lie, had to look up much of that vocabulary to put it all together, I am still a bit perplexed.
Well. what.
wut?
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Either the first line is what this is, or I just can't figure out what you did.

Do the lines all actually go together, but are just a gallimaufry? Or is it just a gallimaufry of randomness? lol

Quite interesting, to say the least... I always have enjoyed your stuff.

Not sure if my post warrants you to check my piece out, but if you feel like it: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28779751#post28779751
i read that little discussion about the creative writing class and the orange, and i feel like this is one of those times when having prior knowledge of what you want to write a poem about is damaging to the poem itself. it's not that this is poorly written - quite the contrary, in fact - i just didn't detect any kind of sincerity in it, almost as if you penned it to prove a point.
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn

perfect evidence, impressive as a farce. all of the lolz
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja