So i got drunk this past weekend, which i never do, i dont like drinking but my cousins were here and it was a special occasion. Well, they never took my phone from me. I told the girl i liked, that i liked her alot. She didnt want to get into a relationship cause were going off to college soon.

I was sorta heart broken, i really felt a connection with her and thats what this songs about

http://soundcloud.com/chris-ferrante/move-1

my voice is a bit shot since i was sick when i did the vocals last night

love, hate, crit, i welcome it all

C4C cause its the holiday season
Quote by link55588
I was sorta heart broken, i really felt a connection with her and thats what this songs about

aw, I'm sorry man, I know exactly how you feel

critting as I listen:

I like the sound of the Acoustic. Not too prominent and not too "lost in the background". Reminds me of the sound Rocky Votolato used to have on a lot of his older records.

The Vocals sound a bit boomy and you seem to struggle a bit when you sing deeper. especially at 0.27-0.30. 0.34 sounds a bit off to me.

I like the instrumental at 0.44. And that "moving on" right after that. Wow dude, nailed it! Overall, the whole song is growing on me. I was a bit skeptic at the beginning, but it's getting better.

1.30 again, a bit boomy. Again, I like that instrumental (and the whole melody, besides).

2:16. I'm not sure, did you change the tempo? Sounds to me a little bit? I don't know, the transition seems to be a bit icky. (Is that even a word?) Still, I like that part. Reminds me of an Rocky Votolato song, but I can't quite name it.

Overall a really nice song, listenend to it 3 or 4 times, and besides the smaller things I mentioned above everythings fine. Of course it doesn't sound professional, but I doubt you were going for that. And to be honest, I like that "real" touch it has. Nice work, dude!

C4C if you like, my song's a little bit different, though

Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Oh geese thank you so much, thats pretty much the longest crit anyones given me haha, and yeah i know what you mean on the lower notes, i cant always get that low so sometimes it sounds iffy. Im probably going to rerecord this later on when i have better equipment, and i shall check yours out now, thanks again
I know that feeling too. Must be a guitar player thing... That being said, I really liked the song. The playing and the singing are really good. I don't have as much to say as the other guy, but, still I really like it. Good job!
Sometimes it sounds like you're fishing for the notes, especially when you get into your lower range. Maybe capo the guitar and move it up a step or two?
Kinda wish the guitar was a little bit more prominent, or double-tracked and panned.
When the guitar solo happens it conflicts a ton with the rhythm guitars, so double-tracking is a must.
Beautiful vocals around 2.40, one note was a bit off, but thats not bad.

That sucks, man. If its any consolation, I had a guy awkwardly tell a co-worker that I was probably gonna ask her to dinner. Awkward silence for... Awhile, and I was planning on doing that too. Can't now, gotta wait till she gets back from home.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1505911
Sounds good, sounds honest and true, I like your voice, except in the lower register, it's not as controlled and sounds a little flat sometimes!
left you some timed comments!
feel free to check out some of my stuff
Click!
Recording quality could be better. Vocals are really REALLY low...maybe move it up a couple steps? It just seems a little a little out of your range, and you're a bit pitchy at times because of it. Overall i think it has potential, but the execution could be better.
Too cool for a signature.