I told my B I L to buy me a chorus pedal for christmas which he did. I was told by my instructor today that I would benefit from a boss loop station (or one similar)I was thinking about a zoom handy recorder like the H1 or H2 so I could record stuff play it back solo over it put on the computer etc. Anyone got a sugestion as to which would be more beneficial?
The loop station works better for playing over something else. But I think both are useful. I plug my multifx/looper into a handheld recorder and capture a lot of stuff. Most of the songs in my link are done with a looper and a recorder running. I just edit out a part that sounds cool and voila... instant song.
Quote by fly135
The loop station works better for playing over something else. But I think both are useful. I plug my multifx/looper into a handheld recorder and capture a lot of stuff. Most of the songs in my link are done with a looper and a recorder running. I just edit out a part that sounds cool and voila... instant song.

I have a digitech rp 255 but it only loops a 20second part, i didnt think that would be long enough