Selling ENGL Fireball 60 Head + Footswitch (pictures and videos inside) [UK]

Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, thinking of upgrading from my Fireball, so here it is up for sale. As the title states, this is an ENGL Fireball 60 Tube amp that is essentially the ideal metalcore amp.

If you're into bands like Protest the Hero, Periphery and Between the Buried and Me, or even bands like We Came As Romans, August Burns Red and Memphis May Fire, this is the amp for you.

The reason these amps are so popular is because although they're high gain, they're super tight with it, so if you want to play those precise breakdown patterns without that muddy tone you get from certain pedals then the Fireball's what you're looking for.

This isn't to say that you have to be exclusively brutal either, since a quick stomp on the footswitch and a flick to your neck pickup will see your tone ascend into heavenly post rock ambience.

The amp itself is in kickass condition, with just a few grazes here and there. It also includes the dual selector footswitch for playing live, so you won't need to fuss around with your tube screamers here. Here're some pictures:

Also, if you're wanting to hear how diverse the sound can really be, here're some of my Youtube videos of varying tones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVof2Av5jM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3rx_u0Gqo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNcCu2yxktc

I'm looking for about £550, but that'll increase depending on the price of postage. Obviously I'd prefer someone to pick this up given the weight of it, so if you're near Altrincham, Manchester, come grab it in person.

If you have any questions reply below or email me at kaiser_wilhelm@hotmail.co.uk
Yo Homes, To Belair
im guessing you wouldn't be prepared to pay £450 and trade for my 2 Channel Dual Recto??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Would you sell the foot switch separate to the amp?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
For the record, I'm accepting guitar trades for this one. Trades in general really!

Bump.
Yo Homes, To Belair
i never got a reply from you on trading, yay or nay??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
And would you sell the footswitch separate
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Quote by shredftw
i never got a reply from you on trading, yay or nay??

Well, I get that you essentially just need a cash boost being for uni and all, but I don't have the £450 to spare dude. And I'm guessing you're not wanting a straight swap.
Yo Homes, To Belair
Quote by avenge the rage
And would you sell the footswitch separate

Um, probably not man. How do you even switch between master channels on the ultra gain without it?
Yo Homes, To Belair
Quote by Epic Noob
Um, probably not man. How do you even switch between master channels on the ultra gain without it?

I use a peavey one, but am looking for a engl one
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Quote by Epic Noob
Well, I get that you essentially just need a cash boost being for uni and all, but I don't have the £450 to spare dude. And I'm guessing you're not wanting a straight swap.

well my amp is worth £1000 and youre selling yours for £550, thats why i wanted the extra cash. makes it a fair trade
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Quote by dmarceo
Peavey 6505+?

hm, maybe, but aren't these two practically the same amp?

do you have any pictures?
Yo Homes, To Belair
Quote by dmarceo
If you're still up for trading let me know.

Shipping would be astronomical bro, it weighs a tonne.
Yo Homes, To Belair
Quote by synfan18
Ibanez mtm1 perfect condition please say yes i will love you forever

Dude, if I lived in South Carolina I'd be trading right now, but I'm in England! So shipping for both of us would be absolutely retarded. D:
Yo Homes, To Belair
Quote by conortheshreder
would you be interested in an agile interecptor pro 7 string?

Potentially, do you have any pictures?
Yo Homes, To Belair
would you at all be interested in some cash and a musicman sub 1 guitar?
Quote by Keithf
would you at all be interested in some cash and a musicman sub 1 guitar?

Do you have any pictures man?
Yo Homes, To Belair
Page 1 of 2