Such a title. Probably a disappoint topic though...

But Alas!

Hey guys, I'm really looking to find that one perfect band for me. I would like some help and suggestions from everyone as to what band would be perfect for my listening.

My favorite bands:
Foo Fighters
Kid Ink (Rapper)
RATM
Post Rock genre
Progressive genre
I really just like music that makes me feel a certain way, whether it be angry, happy, sad, whatever. Like RATM gets me pumped up and post rock just makes me feel spacey.

Idk, just a band that has a wide discography and has a lot of different albums where each album focuses on the same concept or emotion somewhat, if that makes sense.

A band that encompasses rap, modern rock, folkish to a certain extent. Just pretty much everything. Like one of those "only band you'll ever need" bands.

That is pretty vague but pretty non-vague at the same time.

Help me in my musical quest?
Slappa tha bass
Quote by Scavenger_1994
Rush!

really? i always just thought rush was kinda boring. ive never listened to them much

and i cant think of rush without thinking of fassa. :/

/pit reference
Slappa tha bass
There are myriad folk/rap bands to choose from. It sounds to me like you haven't done any research.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Well, i really like bands that cover a wide variety of genres. Like I love The Fall of Troy, Megadeth, Blink 182, Lil Wayne, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix. So I just would like a band that was more hardcore/metal/rock oriented, but still covered everything.
Slappa tha bass
[really? i always just thought rush was kinda boring.]
Rush is anything but boring, just listen to their most recent albums and you will surely find the New hard-rock/Progressive style very interesting, to say the least
Last edited by Scavenger_1994 at Dec 21, 2011,
And TFOT's Manipulator album pretty much encompasses the perfect album to me, I just wish they had more work than just 4 albums. Like bands that have been around a while and have many many quality albums.
Slappa tha bass
Quote by Scavenger_1994
[really? i always just thought rush was kinda boring.]
Rush is anything but boring, just listen to their most recent albums and you will surely find the New hard-rock/Progressive style very interesting, to say the least

I'll definitely give them a listen!! I know Moving Pictures is there most highly regarded album. Would that be a good place to really get a feel for what they're all about?
Slappa tha bass
At The Drive-In
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by hootie37
I'll definitely give them a listen!! I know Moving Pictures is there most highly regarded album. Would that be a good place to really get a feel for what they're all about?

Anything that comes from these guys is gold.You should start with hemisphere this album is a masterpiece!
Last edited by Scavenger_1994 at Dec 21, 2011,