So some mice recently took up residence in my house, I guess due to the colder weather since our house is pretty clean. One woke me up last night scurrying around my room, so I picked up a few of these do-hickeys to take care of them tonight:

Anyone else have similar problems? Roaches, spiders, termites, mice, etc? Stories, I want stories.
Last edited by CrossBack7 at Dec 21, 2011,
Every house has mice at some point. Kill em, cry, rinse and repeat.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
I bet that mouse trap was 50 bucks.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
I bet that mouse trap was 50 bucks.

$5 for two, and they apparently work better than the traditional ones, though I picked up a few of those too. The traditional ones made me nervous as hell setting them though, they're super touchy.
Quote by CrossBack7
$5 for two, and they apparently work better than the traditional ones, though I picked up a few of those too. The traditional ones made me nervous as hell setting them though, they're super touchy.

But last forever. I bet after a few snaps close and several years you'll be buying new ones of those plastic fancy smancy things.
Quote by Alex Vik
Stinkbugs. They swarmed my house like crazy in the summer, and quieted down until recently.

Oh, that's what they are.
I just googled them and yeah, I found a dead one in my room not too long ago. Haven't seen any since.

Also, that mousetrap looks unneccesarily expensive and posh.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ShevanelFlip
you think mice are bed.......try having bed bugs. Ugh.

Pretty sure I got them now. Going to call my landlord tomorrow though to sort it out.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ethan_hanus
But last forever. I bet after a few snaps close and several years you'll be buying new ones of those plastic fancy smancy things.

They seem pretty good. And were like a dollar more than the old ones, which have already snapped twice with nothing in them. Too sensitive.
we had a couple packrats in the summer, they can really mess up an attic bad.

I did not enjoy dealing with them
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.