Page 1 of 2

I'd left-hook that.

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-woman-arrested-denied-sex-from-husband,0,1492873.story

Excerpt: "According to the report, after a day of shopping and a stop at a local bar, Vera and Harold returned home. Harold told officers that Vera wanted to have sex in the basement of the home, but he denied her advances, telling her that her attitude changes when she drinks alcohol. Harold told police that after saying no to the sexual advances, Vera became enraged and began striking him in the face."

I guess she had it coming.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

She's a cutie.

Why are all these stories from Fox 8 Cleveland?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I think it's really sad that women are victims of such a disproportionate amount of sexual and domestic violence that it actually becomes threadworthy when the tables turn. I <3 u, rape culture.
Toni? Is that you? My god, UG's Essex girl has really done it this time.

But seriously, show this to every feminist in the world.
Quote by due 07
I think it's really sad that women are victims of such a disproportionate amount of sexual and domestic violence that it actually becomes threadworthy when the tables turn. I <3 u, rape culture.

Look everybody! It's a white knight! He doesn't like domestic violence and rape and he thinks he's better than us! Lets get him!
Quote by due 07

So in a thread where a double-standard against men will no doubt rear its head you manage to turn it around and make a 'women are victims' post. I don't disagree with what you posted btw, but let's not ignore the issue this will highlight.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by due 07
I think it's really sad that women are perceived as victims of such a disproportionate amount of sexual and domestic violence that it actually becomes perceived as threadworthy when the tables turn. I <3 u, rape culture.

Fixed?
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Quote by StewieSwan
So in a thread where a double-standard against men will no doubt rear its head you manage to turn it around and make a 'women are victims' post. I don't disagree with what you posted btw, but let's not ignore the issue this will highlight.

That's not what I meant at all, but I can see how it came off that way. I was even gonna +1 your post 'cuz of the inevitable "Lol haha this guy was beaten for not consenting to sex hahah lol let's all laugh!" posts, but I was too lazy.

Quote by The_Casinator
But seriously, show this to every feminist in the world.

Why, exactly?

Quote by catempire
Fixed?

Not really. ¯\_(ツ_/¯

Quote by Butt Rayge
Look everybody! It's a white knight! He doesn't like domestic violence and rape and he thinks he's better than us! Lets get him!

It's funny 'cuz that might've actually happened had you not posted it.
Quote by due 07
That's not what I meant at all, but I can see how it came off that way. I was even gonna +1 your post 'cuz of the inevitable "Lol haha this guy was beaten for not consenting to sex hahah lol let's all laugh!" posts, but I was too lazy.

Fair enough
Check out my band Disturbed
Slight relevance criteria needed to post the following picture...fulfilled.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

This story is obviously bullshit.

Men always want to have sex. All day every day, right? Unless they're raging homos that is, then they just wanna cuddle and talk about feelings. This guy deserved to get a beatin for being such a queer and not pounding that pussy like a REAL man.
Quote by Mack56

Men always want to have sex. All day every day, right? Unless they're raging homos that is, then they just wanna cuddle and talk about feelings. This guy deserved to get a beatin for being such a queer and not pounding that pussy like a REAL man.

COMIC SAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by Mack56

I agree. I actually have denied my gf sex at times we she was too drunk and real aggressive with my genitals.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by due 07
It's funny 'cuz that might've actually happened had you not posted it.

I know, it's pathetic. How could somebody get annoyed at people taking the so-called 'moral high ground.' It's called that for a reason.
Should have been this way around

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Honestly, as other have said prior. I would have done the same..

I would whoop the man who refuses me sex
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Jesus Christ, Toni...
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by due 07

lol, white knight fag.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I thought about something controversial to say so I could get a few people to bash me, but I got nothing, so I'm just gonna go back and fanatsize about making sweet love with my mother.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by due 07

A physically weaker gender is usually the victim of physical attacks?

OH GOD STOP THE PRESS
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
You let your e-slave for once take a little walk on her own....
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by CrunchyRoll

OH GOD STOP THE PRESS

Due's about to tear you a new one

i agree with you

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by CrunchyRoll

OH GOD STOP THE PRESS

This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by due 07

I'm sure if it were the other way around, a thread would be made by someone
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I thought about something controversial to say so I could get a few people to bash me, but I got nothing, so I'm just gonna go back and fanatsize about making sweet love with my mother.

Me too.
Quote by Mack56

That font,
you must be burned.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
There were probably other circumstances involved. It generally isn't the woman that starts these things.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by due 07

Men generally don't report it when they get domestic violenced. As for specifically sexual violence.... well yeah, I guess it's kind of difficult to sexually assault a man.
Quote by CrunchyRoll

OH GOD STOP THE PRESS

A gender that society excuses and in many cases encourages sexual violence against is usually the victim of attacks?

OH GOD OMG OMG OMG WOW

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I'm sure if it were the other way around, a thread would be made by someone

You mean if men were the target of the overwhelming majority of abuse? I know, I agree; I don't know what would've made you think I don't.

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Men generally don't report it when they get domestic violenced.

Women generally don't report it when they get domestic violenced either bro. Proof!

As for specifically sexual violence.... well yeah, I guess it's kind of difficult to sexually assault a man.

Not really.
Last edited by due 07 at Dec 22, 2011,
Quote by due 07
A gender that society excuses and in many cases encourages sexual violence against is usually the victim of attacks?

Quote by due 07

Same with women. Proof!

Fair enough.

Quote by due 07

Not really.

There's no smiley to properly represent my reaction to this.
This reminds me of the time when my high school Intro to US Law teacher said that it was impossible for a woman to sexually assault or rape a man, and when I started presenting an argument that it was possible she dismissed me.

OT: A night in jail for domestic violence? Shouldn't it be a bit more than that?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by due 07

OH GOD OMG OMG OMG WOW

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by phlip999

OT: A night in jail for domestic violence? Shouldn't it be a bit more than that?

Is domestic violence it's own charge?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Page 1 of 2