I'm looking for a good distortion pedal for metal, rammstein mainly but others also. it has to blow me away.

It should not be too pricey and I'm looking for people out there who have some good experiences with various distortion pedals that can give me a good advice on this

My gear exists of a bugera 6262 with a framus 2x12 v30'inch celestion speakers and a boss ns-2

please help me!
greets
herpaderp
> has bugera 6262
>Needs a distortion pedal
>mfw

OT: Suhr Riot or whatever.
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
get a footswitch. use it to turn on the distortion on your amp.

If that still doesn't satisfy you, you bought the wrong amp.

Still want a pedal? Okko Dominator.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
wut

Ok go to the "gain" channel on your amp. Turn the gain up. That sound is called distortion. You're welcome.
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Also, just to clarify, your amp does have distortion. This is your amp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBFqo_kYcQo

Hear the distortion? Me too.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
troll succesfull.
I don't see what's wrong with using an overdrive pedal in combination with a bugera 6262? I just want some advice you americans are so edgy. take a chill pill
herpaderp
Toneczar Openhaus, Suhr Riot, Okko Dominator or a Klon Centaur. Knock yourself out dude.
Thanks for trolling and wasting all our time, dick.

Overdrive pedal =/= distortion pedal

Go buy yourself a tube screamer and leave us alone.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I ment overdrive pedal. sorry for the confusion but I'm not all that familiar I'm still learning you know dick.

I'm just looking for someone who can give me some advice and who can tell me what is best and why.

It doens't help at all when you just scream out some pedal names.
herpaderp
tube screamer. made by ibanez. a ts9 will do fine. Put it in front of your amp. Turn the gain down and the level up. Amp = boosted.

So you were trolling, now you just aren't familiar? I don't care what you are, you're being a dick. Now I have given you all the advice and help I can. Use it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I thank you my lord saruman.
I'm just a very confused person.. forgive me.

I will buy you one of my finest beers sometime
herpaderp
lol Saruman
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
bad monkey or boosta grande for clean boost
Mr. Zachary Vex on the fuzz probe: "Congratulations. You must be insane. Even I don't get how to use this pedal".
boss metalzone. it will sound so metal.
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
Russian Big Muff!

And if you think you cant get them on the cheap...I just got one for $80 off Fleabay!