pros,i need ur help!!im new to guitar,so i wanna ask how can i use pentatonic scale in songs??and when do we use it??
'pros'
'pentatonic scale'
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
How ? you play those 5 notes.
When? whenever the hell you want to.

Sounds to me like you need a little bit of music theory first, or you could just play it over any backing track and discover what sounds good.
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.
Last edited by Slashiepie at Dec 22, 2011,
not sure if serious
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
not sure if serious

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Not sure if trolling but I'll go ahead and fill you in (no pun intended)

Based on your question, I'll assume you're either a troll or a relative beginner. Being the latter, you should probably know what key the scale and song is in. If not, just play power chords.

Use notes from the scale and play over the song and make it sound good. Depends what song though, if its a backing track do what you want to your hearts content. If its a "normal song" with singing and a relatively generic:

intro-verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus-outro

depending on your skill level just do what you want. If you're new to this use the scale as a fill.

You're question makes no sense...............kinda like saying:
"URGENT!!!PROS!!How to use ketchup when eating!!"
It depends on the kind of food and if you like ketchup. Also it depends where you place the ketchup. You have to carefully analyze your food to the last grain of salt to ensure the ketchup is placed the the perfect position for maximum effectiveness and deliciousness.

That made no sense whatsoever so just use the notes in the scale where it sounds good. And don't limit yourself to 1 position of the scale or 1 scale.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
thx for ur advice!!first,i felt so sorry of the ques i had asked,im not trolling anyone..sorry for that.I'm new to guitar,not actually is..or u can say i dun noe what the hell is pentatonic scale...if the chord of the song is G major,then how shud we play pentatonic scale with it??
i apologize in advanced if this question "amuse" u again!!