My car written off.
A headache.
A $1550 excess charge from my insurance company.
Another headache.
And a heavily played and modified 2007 Fender Highway One Jazz Bass.

Babicz Full Contact Bridge.

Hipshot Tuners including a D-Tuner.

And some Nordstrand pups.

It's got a nice bit of wear on it too. Really mojo-y.

I'd write about how it sounds but I plugged it in and it doesn't have any output. Oh Joy. Had a look in the control cavity and can't see anything obvious, going to a mates tomorrow to sort it all out. It looks pretty though.

Sorry about the shitty iPhone pictures but I really can't be arsed going through the process of resizing and uploading pictures at the moment. The Photobucket app just lets me take a photo and upload it so that's all for today.
Bass>Car surely?

(Sorry, but what is the bottom peg for, beside the last tuning peg?)
Happy new bass day though
Eh, not really. Car was worth about 10 times more than the bass.
The thing you're talking about is a Hipshot D-Tuner. Basically flick the lever and it will drop the E string to a D. Instant Drop D tuning pretty much.
Nice Bass! Sweet Bridge! HNBD! Well; except for the thing about the car.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
we want moar info, pictures and how it sounds

EDIT: happy new bass day!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Again. I'm glad your OK even though the car is not.

Even as a non Jazz bass fan that thing is damn schmexy.
How do you like the Nordy's?

I personally love em but my buddy hates em.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Does written of mean totaled as in a wreck? Which sucks that happened to my car a couple years ago, but it was such an old crappy car, that it actually got totaled just by the trunk getting dented...

Also where/how do you make your money to fund all these gear purchases I want in.
That's no bueno about the car, but HNBD for the Jazz. Everyone likes mojo.

Where's the P though?
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by dark Mass
How do you like the Nordy's?

I personally love em but my buddy hates em.

Can't tell you yet. Wiring's all fixed now though and I'll have it back tomorrow.

Quote by Spaz91
I need to get my HW1 Jazz back, I prefer the Badass is better than the Babicz.

Don't knock it til' you've tried it. I like the Babicz more aesthetically than the Badass.

Quote by askrere
Does written of mean totaled as in a wreck? Which sucks that happened to my car a couple years ago, but it was such an old crappy car, that it actually got totaled just by the trunk getting dented...

Also where/how do you make your money to fund all these gear purchases I want in.

They're not sure if they'll write it off yet or fix it. It'll be borderline. I work two jobs, live at home and only have a few bills so I have a fair bit of disposable income. Well I DID anyway.

Quote by Tostitos
That's no bueno about the car, but HNBD for the Jazz. Everyone likes mojo.

Where's the P though?

P's just chilling on one of my guitar racks at the moment.
HNBD! Shame about the car, but at least everyone was okay.

You simply can't beat White+Red Tort on a Rosewood Jazz imo, and normally I hate instruments with 'mojo' but this looks killer.
Dayummmm, dat bridge. Always wanted to get my hands on a modified J like this one. Sweet bass man.
pinga
Just a little update for anyone who was interested... Got the wiring all fixed up and I'm in love with the Nordstrands. They've got this wicked bite to them that I can't get out of the SCNs in my 75RI, they do a brilliant balls out "punch in the face" rock tone and with the greasebucket circuit it's got to be one of the most versatile passive Jazz' out there. I played over stuff from The Jackson 5 to Butterfingers to Billy Talent and got very suitable tones for everything not touching the EQ on Peavey Revalver's Bassman model.
Got the D-tuner all fixed up and working properly and it's an absolute god send! I bashed the hell out of it and it keeps perfectly in tune with each switch. I'm really happy with this one. I got my 75RI Jazz back from my Dad last week and haven't taken it out of it's gig bag yet... P Bass hasn't been touched either.
Guitar Rig Session I/0 They're discontinued now but you might be able to find them on eBay still as NOS. Great interface for $100 USD. 1 XLR input, 2 1/4", stereo and heaphone outs and phantom power. All USB powered. The Guitar Rig software sounds like shit though.