I have a problem. It's about pulling off to open. Like 3p2p0 or just 5p0. I don't know why that happens, I can pull off decently enough if its standard pull of like 8p6p7p5 etc.
Is it maybe cause of technique? I can't pull of fast enough and when I pull off to open its hardly even heard. Its like i did 3p2 instead of 3p2p0..
In the eye of the tornado , blow me away!
If you have problems pulling off, just relax, and try again later. Maybe watch some videos or think of a girl you know.

>_>

Just slow your playing down with a metronome and slowly speed up until it's clean and the dynamics all sound right to you.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Put extra emphasis on the pull off when you're pulling off to open. Like really pull the string. That should give you some volume.
Maybe practice getting your strength up by snapping with the fingers you're using, or something? Or just practice really slowly and methodically.
Quote by Voodoosnake

Is it maybe cause of technique? .

nope, your fingers are too short, pulling off is a natural talent, you either have it or you dont. Since you dont, just quit altogether. Yngwie was doing it in the uterus already.
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.
Quote by Slashiepie
nope, your fingers are too short, pulling off is a natural talent, you either have it or you dont. Since you dont, just quit altogether. Yngwie was doing it in the uterus already.

you're funny.

NOT
In the eye of the tornado , blow me away!
Take it slow. It's boring. But do it as slow as you need to in order to hear the notes. Then speed up as you get the hang of it. Make sure your fingers are in a proper position.( not laying on the strings)your finger tips should be straight up off the strings. So your finger tip is dead on the fret your trying to pull off. And once your up to speed, it should feel like a ROLLING MOTION. It's really important to have that smooth rolling feeling when doing multiple note pull offs. Hope that helps.
Quote by Banjocal
If you have problems pulling off, just relax, and try again later. Maybe watch some videos or think of a girl you know.

Better to get a gf to do it for you. Job's a good'n.
Check out William Kanengiser's DVD, Effortless Classical Guitar. Regardless of your playing style, the anatomy of the left hand remains the same, and so should the motion of the fingers for hammer-ons and pull-offs.