I've been playing acoustic guitar tapping stuff on my classic guitar, and today i gone to a shop to look for acoustic guitars to play that.

But, when i do percussion things on the guitar, the sound doesn't come out of the amp, with none of the electro-acoustic guitars.

what is missing? how can i play stuff like andy mckee , jon gomm?..etc. what guitar do i need? or what thing do i need ?
Any acoustic will work, functionally. You need intense finger strength though. It can be difficult to voice legato notes clearly and strongly without some serious muscles. Jon Gomm uses a pickup on most of his stuff that I've seen...I'm not sure if this adds sustain/volume/ease as it would with an electric, my acoustic-electric doesn't get much amp time. Gomm has this routed through his pedalboard and then (likely) through an acoustic amp.
PRS SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary
Ibanez RG2EX1
Fender CD220CE Acoustic-Electric
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12 60w
a pickup? so the pickup will make it able to get "percussioned" sounds from the amp when they are played on the guitar?...

i tried one acoustic with a piezo pickup and a mic. and it didn't work, i couldn't make the sounds from...hitting the guitar out form the amp.

sorry. lame english XDD
Oh...I guess I didn't understand your question. The tapping sounds don't come out of the amp. The percussive noises need to be made purely from your own hands hitting the wood of the guitar. You should be able to tap hard enough to make a fairly loud rhythmic noise...you don't need to hit your guitar that hard!
PRS SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary
Ibanez RG2EX1
Fender CD220CE Acoustic-Electric
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12 60w
xp... Those sounds, when i hit the guitar, don't come out of the speakers, and that is the problem. im not talking about tapping. i can do tapping no prob. i mean, if i can do on a classic guitar o-o.

wait. u mean the sounds of hitting the wood of the guitar, really aren't supposed to come out from the speakers? i can only make those sounds come out with a mic then?...
maybe one of those microphone style internal pickups instead of the bar one that goes across the sound hole? I don't know if this will work but maybe someone that does know could confirm or shot my idea down for you.

Jase