hello, i was browsing the national ebay and i came accross this guitar: the ibanex sv5470f

http://muziek.marktplaats.nl/snaarinstrumenten-gitaren-elektrisch/512915997-ibanez-sv5470f-prestige-natural-blue.html

in pretty good condition ( AFAIK ) and real, right? I am a total n00b if it comes about knowing the difference..

What's a good offer? Remember that i live in europe
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Looks real to me. Try searching for the same guitar on ebay or something to get an idea of what they're selling for, then offer a similar amount or less.
Looks real, I cant see they would have posted pics in such high quality especially of the headstock.

Regarding the offer, I cant help you there. Hopefully tom 1.0 will pop in to share his ibby knowlege

Guitars:
Fender American Standard Strat 2009 Limited Edition
Ibanez Gak30

Amps
Jcm 800 2203 '82

Pedals:
John bull jr overdrive
Boss Equalizer GE-7
Boss TU-3
Boss CH1

My Band
http://www.myspace.com/hereliesnuggetband
New ones go for about 1200 euros, so anything under 900 or so would be reasonable I think. Not sure though, I've never played one. Looks nice though.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Quote by SideshowBob180
Looks real to me. Try searching for the same guitar on ebay or something to get an idea of what they're selling for, then offer a similar amount or less.

it's the only one on that site, i tried other sites but no real luck

Quote by sean1784
Looks real, I cant see they would have posted pics in such high quality especially of the headstock.

Regarding the offer, I cant help you there. Hopefully tom 1.0 will pop in to share his ibby knowlege

i hope

Quote by HollishGuy
New ones go for about 1200 euros, so anything under 900 or so would be reasonable I think. Not sure though, I've never played one. Looks nice though.

he wants tot sell it for 700€ but the neck has to get painted...

But it's mine
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Last edited by Tunder250 at Dec 22, 2011,