Hello everone,

I would like to buy a Visual Sound One Spot to use my pedals (a tuner, jekyll&hyde, mxr micro amp).
I read some things about pedals buzzing because of the One Spot not being isolated. Would this be the case with my pedals?

I am looking for an affordable way to use my pedals (I can't afford a fual tank etc).

Thanks!
maybe

thomann does what appears to be a clone of the fuel tank junior, and it claims it's isolated. My first one was faulty, but the second one works.

musicstore cologne does what appears to be a clone of the voodoo labs pedal power. i haven't tried it.

both should be around your budget. if isolated is important (and also bear in mind that those cheaper ones might not be made as well).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The OneSpot may or may not hum. I get a very negligible amount (not detectable by microphone, really, unless you're balls out on volume) with mine.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
ive heard of some buzzing but mine never has, and ive had it since last summer
plmokn12 wrote:
Yes! You deserve a high five in the spirit of Jim Henson.

Gretsch G5129
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Stratocaster HSS
Yamaha FG-336SB
ive got one ,it all depends what you have in your room and what is running at the time you are useing it ,if you do get a hum out of it start looking and turning things and you will find your what is making it humm.
I got no problems with it
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
I have one and power about 5 or so devices and I don't have any hum at all. Great little device.
I power 5-6 pedals with mine. Never hums even a little bit.
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst
Thanks for you answers!

But isn't a booster pedal the kind of pedal that will hum, because of the volume ?
I never had hum when I used one.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I use one to power 4 pedals and i do get some hum when i'm at higher volumes on my amp, but I have two TV's a computer and a bunch of other shit plugged in all around my playing area (theres 2 separate power strips from one outlet) so that probably has something to do with it.
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only