My nephew has some pedals that he wants to sell so I told him that I would put them in a WTS ad here. There are several options for payment:

1. You can send payment to my Paypal and I will transfer the funds to his Dad's Paypal if you are more comfortable with that.
2. You can send payment to his Dad's Paypal account
3. You can send a USPS money order to my nephew's address (all items will ship from Winder or Auburn, Ga)

***I WILL GET SOME PICS VERY SOON***

Item #1:
Digitech RP90 modeling guitar processor. Comes with the power supply and original box. It is really clean. $65 shipped in the USA. Here is a link to the website:

http://www.digitech.com/en-US/products/rp90

Item #2:
Boss DS-1 distortion pedal. Comes with a Boss PSA-120S AC adaptor. Both come in original boxes. $30 shipped in the USA for both.

Item #3:
MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive. Does not have a box and does not have a power supply. There is a paint chip on the lower right corner and a couple of small chips on the upper left side near the bottom. $65 shipped in the USA.

Item #4:
Danelectro Wasabi AC-1 Chorus-Trem. Comes with box and instruction manual. $75 shipped in the USA.

Item #5:
Peavey PXD Odyssey 1 guitar, the color is matte black. Really great condition, nice low action. It does not have a case but it will be packed very well. $225 shipped in the USA.

Features:
•Basswood body
•Set mahogany neck
•Rosewood fretboard with a single sharkfin inlay at the 12th fret
•24-3/4" scale
•24 frets
•2 VFL Active humbucker pickups
•2 volume, one tone, and a 3-way toggle selector switch
•Precision tuning machines
•Tune-o-matic-style string-thru-body bridge
Quote by itamar100
Do you ship worldwide?

I'll ask my nephew and get back to you.
Item #3:
MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive. Does not have a box and does not have a power supply. There is a paint chip on the lower right corner and a couple of small chips on the upper left side near the bottom. ***TRADED TO ME!!!***
Item #4:
Danelectro Wasabi AC-1 Chorus-Trem. Comes with box and instruction manual. ***TRADED TO ME!!!***

Make some offers and I'll run them by my nephew.