So I'm back at home for the holidays and my friends and I always have fires in our backyard and just drink and smoke and such. Last night we heard a lot of random noise and strange things from the backyard. My neighborhood is really foresty so it's really hard to see things more than 10 feet away.

This morning my mom told me people in the neighborhood reported having stuff stolen (this has happened a ton in my parent's neighborhood over the past year) out of their cars and Christmas decorations missing and such. So, me and a couple of friends have decided to take it upon ourselves to bring these fools to justice. If anyone has any tips on how to catch these kids get at me, and I'll try to keep you guys updated on the status of these degens.
so wait, you're not actually going to be killing stuff? that's lame.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
So you're going out in your neighborhood to try and make citizen's arrests because people are making noise and taking pieces of your nativity scene?

What exactly are you hoping to accomplish here with zero training in this sort of thing?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
  • Woods
  • Hunting unkown entities
  • Innocent young lads
  • ??????
  • Bring a camera

We got Blairwitch project potential here
You should execute the thieves old-style.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
The police have been called multiple times, they've yet to do anything

People have had things stolen out of their vehicles like GPS's and Ipods. My dad had a pretty expensive set of golf clubs stolen from his car a couple months ago.

I'm hoping to teach some stupid high school kids a lesson.
TS IS the law.

Quote by Mother Flame

People have had things stolen out of their vehicles like GPS's and Ipods. My dad had a pretty expensive set of golf clubs stolen from his car a couple months ago.

Poor upper-middle class/rich people.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

I have a GPS and other things as TS said and im pretty sure i count as lower middle class.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Kensai
TS IS the law.

Yes, because stealing is a good thing to do even if they're rich
Quote by Deadlock Riff
I have a GPS and other things as TS said and im pretty sure i count as lower middle class.

Quote by BDR_23

The bourgeoisie often think of themselves as the poor victims. Put them in the ghetto for one day and they'll quickly realize their world is pretty hassle-free in comparison.
Quote by Mother Flame

Maybe people will learn not to keep expensive shit in the car and keep it in their house instead.

That being said, it's a shitty thing to do nicking stuff from everyone
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
a paintball gun. some mother****er stole my iPod from my car and my friend got his car broken into and all his Christmas presents stolen. these crimes increase around the holidays. hell, five years ago someone waltzed in and took a laptop off the kitchen counter while we were up. just get paintball guns/pellet guns. I'd recommend just staying in one spot where you've got a vantage point (obviously if they're stealing shit they have to come to the cars/houses. stay out of sight. maybe have two guys patrolling? I'd stay in groups of two though. these people usually aren't armed and are just some punk asses. but better to have two in case you get sucker punched or something.
#DTWD
Quote by Kensai
Put them in the ghetto for one day and they'll quickly realize their world is pretty hassle-free in comparison.

As a child I lived in Brooklyn for a while, I tihnk im good.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by BDR_23
but... but....

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Lespauljames
whats gonna happen here, is someone is gonna report strange noises, and you guys are gonna get nabbed and have the robberies landed on you.

for robberies committed while he was away at school? I like your sense of irony, but it doesn't make sense.
#DTWD
Quote by Basti95
^ MULLET MAN

edit: effin page change

hey look at this kid, he uses 20ppp! what a loser!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
If you start shooting at someone who is unarmed with a paintball/pellet gun, especially if they're not on your property, you're going to have a few charges yourself.
So we didn't end up going out till about 3am. We drove around the neighborhood with a spotlight and a baseball bat and found multiple houses in one half of our neighborhood with knocked over reindeer and other Xmas lawn ornaments messed with. We have an idea of who the culprits are and are going to get an earlier start tomorrow night.
Quote by Fullmetalzawa
^
I used to be a burglar once, but then I took a paintball to the knee.

icwatudidthar

And I don't even play Skyrim
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Fullmetalzawa
^
I used to be a burglar once, but then I took a paintball to the knee.

Waiting for someone to say this.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Best way to go hunting is to first shoot them in the knee while you chase them in the direction of your home/car. You want your humans to be boiled alive, that gives you the most tender meat.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Mother Flame
So we didn't end up going out till about 3am. We drove around the neighborhood with a spotlight and a baseball bat and found multiple houses in one half of our neighborhood with knocked over reindeer and other Xmas lawn ornaments messed with. We have an idea of who the culprits are and are going to get an earlier start tomorrow night.

Here, this is for you.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
I used to be a vigilante like you but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Quote by So-Cal
I used to be a vigilante like you but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Ever tried mercenary work? Might suit you.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by Zoot Allures
you gon' die. Bunch of kids go out into the woods at night, hear strange noises, investigate, it's textbook horror movie script.

With any luck... Yes.