Hi again! Think this is the third time im asking about guitars now

But which do you think is best between, Ibanez RGR321EX
, LTD M-200FM or Schecter Omen Extreme 6.

Im also thinking about if I want FR. Is it worth getting and buy something like a
tremol-no? I mean it's pretty good to have a Floyd, but i have to be able to lock it to tune down etc.

And if i get one with a FR, are there any good Ibanez for about the same price? About 500$

Which style of music are you playing? If you want a guitar with a FR for about 500$, I would go with Ibanez RG350, Used Ibanez S series could be nice too. Some Jackson have floyd rose for a good price too, depend what you are playing and if you confortable with the guitar
Guerilla M2 Delta Seige and other Guerilla guitars are very nice too, but sometimes very expensive
The ibanez over the ltd for sure. Although that ibby model comes with a variety of pickups. Which one are you looking at?

If you like a bit fatter of a neck the omen will be decent.
If you want a floyd look at the 350z/370z's, both have a great trem (that locks without a tremolno) the edge zero 2.

Also....

Quote by Heideck
Guerilla M2 Delta Seige and other Guerilla guitars are very nice too, but sometimes very expensive

Thats way out of his $$ range. Also cut and pasted from another thread. Relevent advice much?