New cover, no video, only sound and an old picture. Its a simple cover, but a lovely song to hear and Play.

Hope you guys like it, if you do, Comment, Subscribe blah blah blah...

Tell me what you guys think and ...C4C.

And Merry Chritmas to all =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_oMpNIzzo
Gear :Squier + Vypyr 15W / UCG102 + Picks = Awesomeness !
Did you seriously just record you playing the lead and put it over the original song? It's literally three notes.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
Did you seriously just record you playing the lead and put it over the original song? It's literally three notes.

Whats Wrong with it ? I happen to love the song, Should I only record if I play TFAF ? It wasn't supposed to be a cover, because as you can see there is no Video, The reason it was recorded on the 1st place, was to try my new recording equipment. But even if it wasn't, there is no reason not to record simple songs. I dont think songs are to be judged on their difficulty, but on their sound and meaning. And Its a cover of the full lead guitar, which is clearly more than 3 notes.
Gear :Squier + Vypyr 15W / UCG102 + Picks = Awesomeness !
Last edited by ricardo_sousa11 at Dec 22, 2011,
Well, your recording equipment works. That's about as notable as I can get with this comment.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER