I recorded some guitars with a friend to try and attract new musicians in my area.
I thought I'd share this, I've been trying to program drums to but am god awful.

This is all rough and I'll probably post in this thread once I get a good recording.

Also, I live in Southern Va if anyone if interested.

Tell me what you think of the structure also!

Soundcloud
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Cool! Really cool stuff, reminds me of The Fall of Troy, and I dig them a lot so thats a compliment
I left you some timed comments!
feel free to check out some of my stuff!
Click!
Thanks, It is really more of a sketch of a song. Hence the sloppy transitions and lead work, most of it was improvisational except the rhythm.

I really am trying to go for a more progressive sound, I just want to write stuff that is more expensive.

I left some comments in your thread
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
enjoying it. it is a little rough in the transitions and sometimes the guitars don't quite match up mainly when the chords are ringing out over the second guitar but otherwise it is sounding good. hopefully you will do another recording of it when you have your missing band members as would love to hear a complete version of it
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Thanks, I've been looking for another guitarist and someone to program drums or play them for probably about a year now. I hate my area lol
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
i had the same problem but i taught myself how to do drums in a very basic way using guitar pro lol it isn't a lack of muscians in my area its that i have specific sound already in mind so i am abit to controlling to look for muscians atm lol
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance